5.

It's been a week since Taehyung got home from the hospital. He doesn't allow me in his room so I don't bother him that much and roam around the outside of his room. At times I feel like going in but that will only make him hyper so I keep myself away. A nurse is hired to take care of him, I really wanted to take care of him on my own but he denied me.

It's almost 4'o clock and I am roaming around walking back and forth near the corridor of his room. Suddenly, I hear him struggling. I go near the door and try to listen to what he's doing.

"Ugh!!!" I hear him say.

I decide to get in, what if he needs something so I slowly open the door and look at him. He looks at me with horror in his face. I never saw this expression on his face. I see him pulling the blanket. As I look down at his body and what I see makes me stop blinking. I see his crotch area wet, it's drenched. Tears automatically trickles down my face. Did Taehyung....? I look down and cry out loud seeing him like this.

"FUCKING GET OUT!!" He yells and throws the alarm clock taking it from the side table.

It hits my forehead making a little cut. I slowly walk in and go to his closet and take out a pair of trousers and walk to him.

"Get out fucking get out I don't need you damn help." He yells and pulls the bedsheets groaning in anger.

I sit beside his leg and slowly unbutton his pants and pull them off him along with his boxer and help him move away from the wet area of the bed. After I moved him away I put the trousers on him not being able to stop my tears. I walk out and push his wheelchair in the bedroom and with much difficulty make him sit on the chair and pull the bedsheets off the bed and the mattress too. I walk out of the room with the dirty mattress and bedsheets and put them in the washer. I take out a new mattress and bedsheets from the store room and walk in his room. I make the bed nicely just the way he likes it, and all this time Taehyung just stares at me blankly. After finishing making the bed I walk to the laundry room and lean against the laundry table and cry out loud remembering the look on his face.

"Please god please don't treat him like this." I say bringing my hands together in a praying manner begging.

After a while of crying I walk in his room and see him staring into nothing. I try to smile and walk to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Taehyung do you want to..." I get cut off by him as he yanks me to him making me fall at his feet.

I look up at him staying at his feet smiling. A hard slap lands on my face making tears fall from my eyes. I stay at his feet and look down. He pulls my hair making my head bang against the wall. I groan in pain and hold my head looking at him.

"Don't touch me." He yells groaning.

I smile looking at him and hold him up and make him lay on the bed.

"Call me if you need anything." I say and walk out of the room keeping the door ajar.

I sit outside of his room, just the way I was sitting at the first night of our marriage. I look at him from outside and see him staring out the window. I smile looking at him as I feel blood dripping down my forehead. I wipe it off with the back of my hand and keep sitting there not moving an inch. Thinking he might need something and I don't want him to not find me here when he needs something.