4.

I don't want to believe this, no he can't, he can't leave me like this. I cry loudly leaning on the door sliding off it falling on the floor hugging my knees. I don't want him like this, I hate to see him like this. His mom walks to me and sits beside me pulling me in a hug, I hug her crying out loud.

"Did Taehyung do all these to you?" She asks me patting my back.

Did what? Oh no, I'm not wearing any makeup. She must be talking about the bruises on my face. I don't want to blame him like this. I say nothing and slowly let her go and sit leaning on the wall weeping. The doctor walks up to us,

"Mrs. Kim you should come with me we need to talk." He says looking at my mother in law.

"Y/n you should come." She says wiping her tears and stands up.

I stand up too and follow them looking down not being able to stop my tears. We both walk in the doctor's cabin and she makes me sit down and sits beside me.

"Ma'am the accident was fatal and it mostly effected his legs." He says and shows us some x-rays.

I stare at them crying more.

"I'm sorry to say but all the symptoms say that he's got parallelised in the lower portion of his body. And only time will tell if he can walk or not." He says with an apologetic look.

I look at him feeling my breathing stop

"No!! No!! It can't happen." I yell and run out of the cabin as my mother in law calls out for me but I don't stop. I barge in the ICU where I see Taehyung staring at the ceiling.

"Taehyung!" I cry out and run to him and hug him putting my head on his chest.

He pushes me making me fall on the floor. I look at him crying.

"Tell me you can move your legs please" I say crawling to him and hold his legs.

"Don't touch me!!" He yells and I can see struggle in his face.

I let his legs go and stare at him crying more.

"Don't touch me!! You must be really happy right?" He yells at me with a look on his face that tells me he wants to hit me.

I wipe my tears and crawl to him on my fours and sit in the reach of his hand.

"I'm not happy I'm sorry to say but I'm not hap..." and before I could finish my sentence a hard slap lands on my cheek.

I hold my cheek and look at him waiting for more. I know he wants to take out his frustration and I'm ready to be his sponge and soak it all in.

"Just get out!! Leave me the fuck alone." He screams loudly.

I sit there not moving an inch looking down. I feel him try to move but he fails. I look at him and cry seeing him this helpless.

"I'm sorry." I say choking in my own tears and hold his hand.

Taehyung takes his hand away from mine and looks away.

"Just leave please I'm requesting you leave me." He says and closes his eyes.

I stare at his face feeling helpless, I get up slowly and walk to the door and look at him

"I love you and nothing in this world will keep me away from you." I say and exit the room.

I sit near the door of the ICU leaning on the door crying. Why does he hate me so much! Why can't he just let me in a little. Am I that petty? It's my fault I should've gone with him and probably died in the accident.