8.

After the party ended only few of Taehyung's friend and Jennie stayed back and they were chit chatting in a corner. Jimin and I were making out in the corridor behind the bar.

I can feel Jimin's hard bulge against my stomach. He pulls me up making me wrap my legs around his waist and sucks on my neck. I moan and tug his hair closing my eyes.

He licks and suck one spot repeatedly and I'm sure he is leaving a hickey there, which by the way Jimin loves to leave on my body saying that it will keep other people away from me.

I hear someone clear their throat so I open my eyes and see Taehyung standing in front of us. Great, I'm glad he saw me with someone else just like the way I saw him with someone else.

Jimin looks back at Taehyung and smiles at him and out me down and fixes himself pushing his hair back off his forehead.

"I think you should leave now Mr?" He asks.

"Park, Mr. Park Jimin and why should I leave alone I should take Y/n with me right." Jimin says and walks to him and pats Taehyung's shoulder.

I smile at Jimin and look at Taehyung who is looking at me with a piercing gaze. I ignore him and look at Jimin.

"No Jimin you should go." I say and start to walk to my room.

"Of course she won't go with you Jimin she loves money you know that's the problem of poor people that they love money more than anything." He says and chuckles.

"I guess you're rich too right? But not as much as me. See she married a rich person and is in a extramarital affair with another rich person." He adds.

I stop in my tracks listening to him.

"Look at the way she dressed up, exactly like a whore. I mean she would have been a whore if she wasn't married to me." He says and laughs.

Jimin just stands there quietly not uttering a single word. I feel my eyes tear up listening to everything he's saying about me.

"Jimin you should go and never call me again." I say and start walking to my bedroom.

I feel a hard pull on arm making me turn around. I look up and see it's Taehyung, as I jerk his hands off me a hard slap lands on my cheeks. I hold cheek and look at him. This time he won't be able to treat me like before. I glare at him and slap him back harder. The sound of the slap echoes in the hallway. He looks at me clenching his jaw.

"HOW DARE YOU WHORE?" He says and jumps on me and punches me in my jaw making my back hit the wall.

I groan in pain and see him lunging towards me so I higher my foot and kick him in the stomach with my heels and run. I run in my bedroom and as I go to shut the bedroom door he pushes from the other side and makes me fall on my butt on the floor. I look up at him and see he's taking off his belt.

I move away quickly and stand up and run towards the bathroom. He holds me by my hair and pulls me and throws me against a wall and starts hitting me with the belt repeatedly. I scream as I feel my flesh burn with every contact the belt makes with my skin.

After a while

Taehyung finally stopped hitting me after several hours. My whole body has gone numb, my dress is ripped off my body and the whole floor underneath me is smudged with my blood. I look at him with half closed lids.

"Please free me, I want a divorce." That's all I could say before I became senseless.