Chapter 5: Interrogation

A/N Thank all of you reader for reading my story! It means so much to me, and I was not expecting the 300 views. This story is nowhere close to done, and we have a long way to go. But rest assured, I will finish this story. Now, enjoy chapter 5. Sorry it is a bit short, they will get longer. I forgot to do this for the other chapters, but I am not Stuart Gibbs and I don't own any of the characters. 

Outside the MI6 Warehouse

Outskirts of London

April 1

1030 hours

Erica whipped out her gun, but Catherine stopped her.

"Don't shoot him. It's impolite. Plus, it will create a lot of attention we don't need." Catherine warned.

"Well, he's going to get away!" Erica hissed.

I looked back to Warren, who looked like he was playing a game on his phone.

"At some point, he is going to realize we are here, and then he'll run. If you don't want us to shoot him, what do you want to do?" Zoe asked.

"Woah." Murray said. "Why is the only option to shoot him? Not that I'm complaining, just, why are we considering it?"

Every ignored him, but we all knew he had a valid point. Someone should at least capture him. Catherine was about to explain the plan of action when Warren notices us. He saw me, and sneered. He jumped up and started running. I ran after him.

Thankfully, Warren wasn't much of an athletic person, so I was able to easily catch up to him.

"What up?" I asked sarcastically, before tackling him.

He groaned, and rested his head on the ground in defeat. Erica was there in a flash. She grabbed Warren by his shirt collar and hauled him up.

"Nice work," she told me, flashing a smile.

"Thanks."

I got up and followed Erica back to where everyone else was waiting.

"Good job!" Zoe said, upbeat as ever.

"Thanks," I said again.

Now Erica took out a knife and pressed it against Warren's neck inauspiciously.

"Try to run, and I will gut you with this knife." she growled.

"Ok! Don't kill me." Warren whined, sounding pretty pathetic.

Cyrus, Catherine, Erica, and I all rolled our eyes simultaneously. I looked to Zoe to see how she was doing, considering that last thing Warren had said to her was, "I've always loved you."

Zoe was looking at Warren the way one might look at a dirty public bathroom. That is to say; completely grossed out. He shot a glance at Zoe, and she looked away immediately. This was going to be awkward for them, and then awkward for everyone else because it was none of our business.

"Where are we going to put it?" Erica asked, referring to Warren.

"Well, it will take at least twelve hours before we can incarcerate him in an MI6 building, because they will have to confirm a bunch of things and get a cell ready. So, I vote to keep him chained up in Ben's room."

We agreed to this idea quickly, as we didn't have any others. We couldn't just drop Warren off at Scotland Yard and say, "This boy is a criminal! Incarcerate him!"

So, we got on another bus that took us close to our hotel. Warren tried to sit next to Zoe, but Mike an I prevented him from doing so by sitting on either side of her. I glared at Warren, who glared right back. It seemed that he still hated me, which I was fine with, but it was still unnerving to know he was going to be kept in my room.