Chapter 19: Fight! Fight! Fight!

A/N  Aaaaaaand next chapter! So sorry for not updating. I had homework and sports. I also was watching this amazing TV show (Blue Bloods). This is kind of a cliffhanger chapter, so don't hate please ;). Vote and comment!

A hallway in SPYDER's base

Underground London

April 2

1425 hours

Erica grinned despite herself. I might have as well. After all, it wasn't every day that the Queen of England said your name.

It then occurred to me that I should be wondering why she actually knew our names in the first place. She didn't have deep roots in MI6 (or so I think) and she wasn't a spy. But we saved the Prime Minister with the help of Claire when were at Spy Camp, so she probably heard about it that way.

This was processed in a second or two, perhaps, and during that time, Mr. E was screaming at the SPYDER agent who had the Queen.

"Couldn't you have come a little later?!" he yelled, and they cringed away from him, unsurprisingly. I'm doing the same thing.

"Sorry." the one in the front said.

"Oh, you better be sorry, Brighton. I was just about to kill them! Now I have to start over!" Mr. E yelled.

"Err. . ." Brighton said. He turned to the person to the left of the Queen, and said, "See, I told you, Mack."

"It's not his fault, Brighton." the third person said.

"Whatever, John." Brighton said.

Mr. E dog whistled so loud I jumped.

"Ay, yo!" he yelled. "I'm trying to kill some people here!"

"Sorry." Brighton, Mack, and John said in unison.

And then Erica did what she does best. She used the distraction to launch herself towards Mr.E.

He sensed her attack, but before he could pull the trigger, the gun wasn't even in his hand anymore. Erica landed a punch to his face, but he recovered quickly.

While they fighted, I steeled myself and tried to help. I kicked Mr. E in the back, but Erica pushed me out of the way. She didn't want me to get hurt. I realized that I wasn't on the ground anymore. I was in the air.

In Erica's haste to protect me, she pushed me a little too hard. I flew into Brighton, and kept going. We smashed into a wall, and I heard Brighton's head smash into the wall. There was a loud crack that echoed throughout the hallway. Thankfully he wasn't dead, just concussed and unconscious.

"I like unicorns!" he muttered dreamily, then started snoring.

I turned to John and Mack, and they put the chair the queen was sitting in down, glaring menacingly at me. I gulped, but Zoe and Mike arrived at the right time. Zoe was a blur of color as she sailed through the air and slammed into Mack. Mike was less graceful, but did far better that I could do.

Mike feigned a punch to Mack's head put kicked him in the crotch.

Mack doubled over, wheezing, and didn't get back up. Mike kicked him in the head for good measure, and went to help Zoe. John was a much better fighter than Mack.

He could anticipate every single one of Zoe's moves, and Mike's. Zoe got kicked in the stomach, and Mike got punched in the face. His lip was split, and his short was now ruined. Zoe was still gasping for breath, while trying to get up.

No one was guarding the Queen anymore, and she was still tied to the chair. I ran over, tripping twice. Oof. Not the best way for the Queen of England to see you for the first time.

"Hello, our Majesty." I said. I immediately felt like an idiot. Was that how you were supposed to address the queen? Better formal that informal, right?

"Hello, Benjamin." she said. Her accent was so British, it made me smile. Erica's accent was still better, however.

"I'm going to take the ropes off." I said.

She nodded, and started unraveling and untying the ropes. Since I was nervous, my hands were shaking, and it took way longer than it should've to get the first rope off.

While I was getting the second rope off, the Queen asked me a question.

"Who are these people?" she sounded pretty confused, not scared.

"They are called SPYDER." I said.

"What does that stand for?"

"Nothing. It just sounds cool. They are an organization dedicated to causes chaos and mayhem full time for a price." I said.

"That's so idiotic." the Queen said.

For some reason, that made me laugh, even in this situation. I just couldn't imagine the Queen of England saying something "improper" like idiotic.

Then, I didn't feel like laughing anymore. Four more SPYDER agents had just showed up. Zoe and Mike were still trying to take down John. Erica and Mr. E couldn't get the upper hand on each other. I'd say they were matched evenly. And I was still untying the ropes. But it wasn't like I could have done anything, anyways. I had the skills of a cracked egg.

The four SPYDER agents saw the pandemonium (see what I did there???), and started laughing. This made me wonder if Mr. E hired only insane people. Then something with greying hair slammed into the lead SPYDER agent that just arrived.

Cyrus Hale.

I felt a waterfall of relief. Cyrus was here. He could kick lots of butt. And then I saw Catherine. I'd never really seen her fighting before, besides the time at the museum and a couple other times. Her body didn't seem to follow the rules of life. Most people her age can't even do a cartwheel. And she was flipping off walls while kicking the bad guys in the face.

I was taking the third rope off my now. Only five more to go. IT took at least seven minutes to get all of the ropes off. Cyrus and Catherine had just defeated all of the SPYDER agents besides Mr.E when I got the last rope off. I helped the Queen stand up, and turned around to check on Erica. Cyrus was running over to her, and Catherine was binding and gagging all the to-be perps together.

Cyrus had to run down the whole hall to help Erica. But Erica was tired. Got past her and got a gun. I turned around quickly and walked the Queen right behind the corner.

"Stay here and don't move, your Majesty." I said.

"Why?" she asked, worried.

"The bad guy, Mr. E, got a gun." I said, walking around the corner to help Catherine.

Then everything happened in slow motioned.

I heard Erica scream at me to run.

"Ben, turn and run!" she yelled.

Like a rational person, I turned toward her voice, just in time to see Mr. E squeeze the trigger. In a fraction of a second, I registered that the gun was pointed straight at my chest.

And then the bullet found its intended target.

My chest.

I fell to the ground, still in slow motion, and I blood was already all over my shirt. Pain exploded across my body, turning my vision white. I yelled in pain, and coughed. Blood sprayed from my mouth, and it was agonizing to breath in. It felt like spikes were ripping my lungs out.

"BEN!" Erica screamed, and Mr. E kicked her into a wall.

Then the pain consumed me. 

A/N  Well there you go!