Chapter 13: Information?

((A/N - I haven't listed all the things that Aoyama's previous bullies have done, like what Toku did before Yuga told her off, for example. There's more to it, I just wanna save it for later.))

Aoyama walked down the alleyway to the bar, and knocks on the door in a special way to let the villains know it was him.
The door opens a bit, revealing Kurogiri making sure it was really Aoyama. Once confirmed, he lets him in.
"So? Any info?" The man - or girl, as he learned. (Transgender) - says.
"I had gathered some information on the personalities of the students and few heros. An example would be how All Might can act a little awkward when under pressure. Almost like he could crack." Aoyama says. The duck lips lady sighs.
"We need more than that." She grunts.
"As said, ahem, that I have information on students. One of the students named Bakugo Katsuki takes pride in himself. He's very self confident, and thinks he is the best among all. However, he still has the heart of a hero... somewhat. He wouldn't kill." Aoyama replies.
"I guess we can start with it."
Aoyama feels like he's let down a few people. He tried to support himself by telling the info he gathered on other students.
At least 70% of the information he gave was good to them. It wasn't the best, but it's good for a beginner.
The crusty man, the one with the hand on his face, was named Tomura Shiguraki. He spoke to Aoyama after the information was shared.
"Listen, we need more information on All Might, not just the kids. It's good, yes, but it's not as important. Got it?" He says in a shrill voice. Aoyama nods, slightly unsettled.
"We can tell you're nervous" the lady says. "You're still getting used to this."
"I... yes..." Aoyama stutters out.
"Hey, don't sweat. You're safe as long as no secrets get out." She snickers. "Tomorrow, visit here before school. We need to speak about something - and maybe train you a bit. We can't keep you here forever."
Aoyama nods again.
"Alright then. Now get outta here."
"W-Wait! I just remembered," Aoyama takes a paper out of his bag from school, and holds it out.
"The school schedule."
•••
-Message from Koro Lei-
'hey! Aoyama!'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'Aoyamaaaaaa'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'aaaaaaaaa'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'Yugaaaaa'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'Sparkle man'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'Sparkle boy'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'Are we gonna meet up tmrw?'
-Message from Koro Lei-
'AOYAMA'
Aoyama rubs his temples as his phone goes off like crazy. He just wanted to do some homework, for God's sake. He grabbed his phone to reply.
'Bonjour '
'THERE HE IS'
'What is it that you need?'
'are we gunna meet up tmrw? To study?'
'Why do we need to?'
'In all honesty, I just wanna talk. Whaddya say?'
'Madam, if we're only going to talk and not study then I'm gonna have to decline. I need good grades.'
'I'm aware but cmonnnnn, I'm lonely. We can do a bit of studying!'
'Alright. Fine '
'Yay!!'
'Now I have to do my math homework. Excuse me.'
Aoyama grunts and puts his phone away. He's trying to avoid this girl as much as he can, he's afraid of what she will do. He wishes she would just leave his life.
How upsetting that he should've been careful what he wished for.