Seeing and Luna

Fred, George, Hannah, Ashley, Oliver, and I arrived at Hogsmeade.

"Hey Riley, so there's a first year Ravenclaw that I think you'd love to meet." Hannah told me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well, she believes in Nargles and all that other stuff."

"SHE BELIEVES IN NARGLES TOO?!" I yelled, making every pair of eyes in Hogsmeade turn to me.

"Sorry." I said, and everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Thay really hurt my ear." George said.

"You won't have it for long." as soon as I said that, I clasped a hand over my mouth. "Uh, did I just say that out loud?"

"Yes. What are you talking about?"

"Well, Proffesor Trewlany said it was up to me to tell you so..."

"Come on. Just tell us."

"Not here. Let's go to the shrieking shack."

"Isn't that.. haunted?" Hannah asked.

"No. Come on."

When we got to the shrieking shack, I told them.

"Uh.. Well.. I can see things."

"What do do mean by that?" Ashley asked.

"Like... the future and stuff.. but I can't see everything. I can also sense things like death if it's near. But I can never know who it is. That's what was happening when I had that dream. That's also how I know the shrieking shack isn't really haunted. Or I would sense the ghosts just as I sense death."

"Isn't it dangerous to tell people this?" George asked.

"Well I trust you. You're my friends. And you've done nothing to not deserve that trust."

Fred, Hannah, Ashley, Oliver, and George all stared at me.

"What?"

"It's just.. have you always known this?"

"Not until the day I went to Proffesor Trelawny about the nightmare last year." I explained. "Well come on, let's go."

We were walking around and stopped at the Hog's Head, Zonko's (They ran out of supplies already), and well.. everywhere.

A girl with blond hair was walking back to the castle in front of us.

"Hey Luna!" Hannab called.

The girl turned around, "Hello Hannah."

"This is Riley Diggory. My friend I told you about."

"Nice to meet you." Luna said to me.

"You too. I heard you were going tk hunt for nargles this afternoon. Would it be OK if I helped?"

"Sure! No one else really believes in them.."

"I used to think the same thing."

"Well I don't even know what nargles are. But if you find some you could show me?" George asked.

"Then why don't you just come with?" Luna asked.

"You're the first person to not call me crazy before they even know what they are." I said to him.

"Well how could you possibly be crazy? Except when your on a sugar high. But it's adorable."

I blushed. We went back to the Gryffindor common room (and by we I mean Oliver, Fred, George, and I. Hannah, Ashley, and Luna went back to the Ravenclaw common room."