Ginny

A few days later, we were all told to stay in our common rooms. Dumbledore came into the Gryffindor common room to inform me and the Weasley's that Ginny has been taken into the chamber.

"George." I said, "She'll be alright."

"Riley? Can you sense it? Death?"

"No. Well, yes, but it's not human death. It's... different."

"Are you sure?" he asked warily.

"I'm sure."

I looked over to the couch, where Percy was sitting. No one there to reassure him. I decided to walk over to the couch and sit down

"Hey Percy?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked, staring blankly ahead as if in a trance.

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't sense it."

"What? Death?"

"Yeah. At least, not human."

"Thanks."

Harry and Ron were going to get her. I could see it. I snuck out and stepped outside the portrait hole. Harry and Ron were standing there, having just got out themselves.

"Hey." I said behind them. They both jumped and turned around.

"Sorry." I said, "I'm coming with you."

"How do you know where were going?" Ron asked.

"I can't tell you that."

Harry just looked at me and nodded.

"You know?" Ron asked him.

"Yeah. It's not that important, well it is... but, dont worry. It's not that big of a deal. Well it is but... Ah you know what I mean." he said.

Ron raised an eyebrow at him before saying, "Alright."

When we reached moaning myrtles bathroom, Proffesor Lockheart was standing there trying to figure out a way to get out of this mess.

He turned when he heard us walk in.

"Oh! Please, you three have to help me. I have no idea what to do. They asked me to do this."

Yup. Every achievement of his is just a big lie. I knew it.

"Why? Because your a scam? A lie?" I said.

"No... I just... I've never had to do something like this. Every great hero needs some help now and then."

"Yeah. Hero" Ron said sarcastically, making air quotes when he said 'hero'.

Harry opened the chamber by speaking Parsletonge.

"Well then, hero. Why don't you go first?"

"Oh, well uh... It- it... um..." Lockheart started.

"Whatever. I'll go first." I said. Jumping in. I slid all the way down until I reached the bottom.

"It's fine!" I yelled up the chute, "It's like a giant slide!"

Soon after, Ron, Harry, and Lockheart came down.

"Wow." Ron said.

We walked, Harry in front of us.

Then a wall collapsed, seperating Ron, Lockheart and I from Harry.

Lockheart grabbed Ron's broken wand, "Hey!" Ron yelled.

"I have to do this. I'll just erase your memory, say I tried to save the girl but it was too late, and you went insane seeing her helpless, dead, body. You see, I've never done any of those things I've written about. I just take credit for other people's achievements. Then I erase their memory so they never know what happened."

He pointed the wand at us.

"Bad idea." I said.

"How so? Obliviate!" he yelled. But Ron's broken wand backfired and he got knocked unconsious.

"You guys okay?" Harry yelled

Lockheart woke up. "Who am I? Who are you?" he asked.

"Yeah! You go ahead! My wand backfired! Lockhearts lost his memory!"

"Alright!"

Harry walked on.

"What an odd place," Lockheart said, "Do you live here?"

"No." Ron said before hitting Lockheart with a rock, knocking him unconsious again.

Ron ans I sat down and talked four about a half hour, every once in a while knocking Lockheart back out when he woke up. Soon, Harry came out, holding on to Fawkes' (Dumbledore's pet pheonix) leg, carrying Ginny.

"Ginny!" Ron yelled happily.

We all grabbed onto Harry's leg and Fawkes flew us out of the Chamber.

Dumbledore took us to his office and asked to have a word with Harry, so Ron, Ginny, and I stepped out to find Mr. and Mrs.Weasley there.

"Ginny!" Mrs.Weasley said, "You're okay!".

She hugged Ginny with one of her famous bone crushing hugs.

"And Riley! Thank you so much for helping! Oh, Ron! You're alright too!"

she said, hugging both of us.

"Riley, how is Fred and George?" she asked.

"They're doing all right. Fred's in love." I said.

"Who?" she asked.

"Ashley Larman."

"The one who jinxed Malfoy?" Ron asked.

"Yep."

"She is really pretty." Ron commented.

"Don't let Fred hear that." I joked.

I explained to Mrs.Weasley the story of how he realized his feelings for Ashley, and she about cried.

"My freddie's so sweet." she said.

"Since when did Fred get all soft?" Ron asked.

"Ron. That's rude." Mr.Weasley scolded.

We got back to the Griffindor common room. As soon as we entered, Fred, George, and Percy a yelled, "Ginny!". Then George hugged me.

"I was already worried about Ginny, and then you dissapeared too and I didn't know what to do."

"I'm sorry George."

Ashley was also in the common room.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"I heard about Ginny, so I snuck out to come make sure Fred, George, and Percy were okay."

Mrs.Weasley hugged Fred.

"Riley told me all about what you did for Ashley. My boys are growing up so fast."

I smiled at them.

Everyone that was petried was good and moving now. Everyone got packed and so ended another eventful year at Hogwarts.