Chaos

I woke up in the middle of the night. Cedric was shaking me. "Riley! Wake up! We have to go! Now!"

I grabbed my wand from my nightstand and ran outside. I changed out of my pajamas and into my outfit I had picked out by waving my wand. I ran outside the tent and saw George outside.

"George!" I yelled, try to speak over the screams.

"Come on! Let's go!" he said, grabbing my hand.

"Go to the woods! Find the portkey and wait there!" Mr.Weasley yelled.

George and I ran as quickly as possie into the forest. Death Eaters in masks were walking around, holding a muggle family up in the air with magic. They were spinning a little boy around in the air.

"That's not right." I said.

"Riley we can't do anything about it. We have to go!" George yelled.

I spotted the one that was lifting the boy, pointed my wand at him and shouted, "Expelliarmus!".

The wand flew out of his hand and the boy began to fall. I used magic to help him float down before he splat on the ground. I held the boy's hand. He was crying.

"Hey. Hey. It's gonna be alright. Come on. Let's get you out of here."

I picked him up and ran into the woods with George.

Suddenly I heard screams. I looked up to see the dark mark floating in the sky.

George and I weren't surprised, my visions were always right.

"Nobody's going to die. I don't sense anything." I said.

We reached the clearing and found our port key.

The little boy was still crying.

"I know. It's scary, but everything is going to be alright. Okay?"

He looked at me.

"Hey, you wanna see something cool?" I said softly.

He nodded.

I pointing up my wand and said "Expecto Patronum". Although I've never had to fight a dementor, I wanted to find out my patronus, so I tried it when I was in my first year at Hogwarts.

A white, shadowy fox came out from my wand and circled around the boy. He laughed, looking at it swirl and run around in the air.

"Should you really be showing him that?" George asked.

"He's already been lifted into the air and spun around. I don't think there's any harm in it. The ministry will wipe his memory of this day anyway."

"Alright."

A man from the ministry came over to us.

"Is this the boy from the muggle family?" he asked.

"Yeah. I got him down."

"Alright, can he come with me?" he asked.

I nodded and turned to the boy.

"You're going to go with him now okay? He'll take care of you."

He nodded.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Eathan." he answered quietly.

"Ok Eathan, this man is going to bring you back to your mommy and daddy."

"Ok." he said, taking the man's hand, "bye bye."

"Goodbye Eathan." I waved.

"You are really good at that." George said, "Do you have any little cousins or something?"

"No. I'm just... calm I guess. It works with animals too."

Next morning, we got an early port key back. We went back to Hogwarts tomorrow so I just went back home with Cedric and father. Hannah went to her house, which was just up the rode from mine, and we all got packed.