Dream

Riley's P.O.V.

I was walking on the Hogwarts quidditch field. How did I get here?

"Hi Riley." I hear a voice say.

I turn around, it's Cedric.

"Cedric? But you're not... you're..."

"I know. You're dreaming. It's a way I can visit you. So you don't have to let go completely."

"Really?" I asked, about to cry.

"Please don't cry. You've cried enough. I've been watching over you. I've lost track of how many times you've cried."

"I'm sorry. It's just really hard. And it doesn't help that mum and father are ignoring me." I said, sitting down on the grass. Cedric sat down too.

"They'll come around." he said sadly, "You don't know how terrible I feel to have caused all this pain and loss."

"Didn't you hear me at your funeral? I forgive you."

"Speaking of funerals, at the closing ceremony, I liked what you said. About my last wish. I'm glad you understood."

"Yeah."

"I see you saved my quidditch stuff from being locked away in my room and never touched again. Thanks."

"Yeah. I gave Ron my broom. I'd thought I'd just keep yours. It means a lot to me."

"I see George has helped out a lot. I'm glad you have someone to be there for you. If you ever want to talk to me, I'll visit your dreams. I'm sorry I was an idiot."

"It's alright."

"So... Umbridge..."

"Yeah. How did she even get those blood quills?"

"I don't know. But I do know that she has a self shield against seers. That's why you aren't able to see anything."

"So, does that mean she knows?"

"She suspects there's a seer at Hogwarts, besides Proffesor Trelawney. She doesn't know for sure so she put it up as a precaution."

I breathed a sigh of relief. It's just a suspision.... for now.

"Did you know you changed Draco?"

"Yeah. I saw that. You're speech helped too. I was surprised when he raised his glass.
"Did you know I can sometimes hear George's thoughts? It's my way of keeping an eye on him."

I laughed.

"When some Slytherins remained seated, he was looking at them. Amd he was thinking 'despicable. disrespectful. You discust me.' " he said, mimicking George's angry tone.

I laughed again.

"Yeah. If I was there. I probably would've not wanted you to fight against Voldemort. But now that I can see everything. I can understand better. And I'm proud of you."

"Thanks."

"I believe Angelina is going to wake you up now. Bye Riley."

"Bye Cedric."

I woke up.

"Hi Riley! I was just coming to get you. Did you know you didn't cry last night?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah. Because I was talking to him."

"Talking to who?"

"Cedric."

-------------------------------------

George's P.O.V.

"Hey George!" Riley said, coming down the stairs.

"I heard that you didn't cry last night."

"Yeah."

"Any idea why?"

She smiled. Angelina came down the stairs and said, "Apparently she was talking to Cedric."

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know. He said it's his way of visiting me. So I don't have to let go completely."

"What did he say?" I asked.

She told me everything they talked about. And when she told me about how Cedric heard my thoughts about the people not raising their glass for Cedric, my face went pink.

"I'm really happy because it means I'll still be able to have him with me."

"And I'm really happy because you can be your bubbly self again."