Battle of Hogwarts

A/N: Yes, I know these events are not in then right order, but everything still happens. And I guess I just started typing and it came out this way.

Riley's P.O.V.

Weeks later, we heard that Voldemort and his death eaters were going to attack Hogwarts, we apparated there, to find Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" I said when I saw them.

I saw Hermione's arm. 'Mudblood' had been cut into it.

"Hermione! What happened!"

"Bellitrix Lestrange happened." Ron said through his teeth.

Hermione looked down at it as if she were about to cry. Ron held her in a hug.

McGonagall was standing at the podium.

"As you all know, Hogwarts will soon be under attack. I would like us to all start evacuation."

A student from Hufflepuff stood up, "And what if we want to fight?"

McGonagall smiled proudly, "Well, if you are of age I suppose I can't stop you."

The younger students were evacuating and we were walking down the steps with a bunch of other students willing to fight.

McGonagall was discusing destroying the bridge.

"You blow it up?"

"Yes." McGonagall answered.

"Like, Boom?"

"Yes. Boom."

"How are we going to do that?"

"I believe Finnigan has the most experience with this."

"I can bring it down." Seamus said.

Seamus and Neville ran off towards the bridge.

McGonagall was saying an enchantment that made all the stone soldier gaurds come to life and march off to defend the castle.

I could feel death everywhere. It was almost unbearable. Almost. I was going to fight. For Cedric. For all of the families that were affected by Voldemort's wrath. I tightened my grip on George's hand.

"This is it." I said.

"Yeah." he answered.

He stopped and turned to me, "Riley. Whether we live or die, I want you to know that I love you. And I don't want to live a day without you."

"I love you too George."

We continued walking. Fred was going up to one of the towers to defend up there. Ashley convinced him to let her stay down here with us.

"George. It's everywhere. I can feel it." I said.

"I know." he answered.

The teachers were combining their magic to make a sheild around the entire castle.

Draco came up next to me.

"You're going to fight against your own parents?" I asked.

"Looks like it." he returned.

Soon, the dementors were shooting spells at the force feild. It was making damage, but not much. Then I remembered Voldemort had the Elder Wand. One more came by itsef. Breaking the sheild, it slowly dissolved around the school. A tear fell down my cheek and anger raged inside of me. This was the day they were going to pay for they'd done. I was not going to let them get away with any of it.