Review #11

Alien love by:YzcelTheWorld
Requested by: YzcelTheWorld

I like the story so far even though I don't read sci fi all that often even though it's written as a romance novel. It's still a good book but it does have a few grammar errors here and there but not so much that it affects the story.

I am liking the main characters but the main female character seems way too generic to me, probably because she comes off as as every other girl who is bad ass, is best friends with a girl is the complete opposite of her and has parents and a younger sibling. She doesn't stand out to me personally probably because she doesn't have anything worth knowing aside from maybe meeting the main male lead soon and falling in love with him.

The main male lead I like more because he doesn't seem as generic to me as the female lead but still has mysterious boy vibe that happens way too much in books despite him being an alien.

I know it's supposed to be a romance novel but I feel like if it has an alien in it shouldn't it be a sci fi novel and not a romance novel or is that just me?

I don't just don't feel like the main male lead is an alien aside from his device and him just moving into town and him telling us that he's an alien based on the dialogue.

I feel like you made him an alien cause again it's that mysterious/bad boy trope that a lot of main female characters seem to like a lot despite it being like a toxic or unhealthy relationship.

I want to know more about his home planet and the things there rather than it being some generic romance novel that just happens to have a element of sci fi just for the heck of it.

When writing a good novel that has sci fi and romance in it, it's a good idea to balance both themes in the story rather than just one overlapping the other until it's hardly nonexistent all together. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

It has potential but remember to balance both the sci fi and romance elements of the story and you're good to go.

Thanks for letting me review your book.

-Traveler_lilly