14. lean on me - lisa

stream 'solo'.

...

For the past month or so, Chae and I haven't actually spent that much time together. Ever since she started working, she had to use all of her free time after school for homework rather than spending time with me. Plus we've both been busy over Christmas vacation with our families that we haven't even given each other our Christmas presents. The only time we actually spend time together is at school.

And I don't think I've realised until now how much I need Chae. I miss her so much when she's not around. So when I see her alone at her locker and she's not in a rush to get anywhere, I take it as an opportunity to jog over to her and stand behind her, covering her eyes. "Guess who?" I whisper near her ear. 

"The love of my life," she says softly back to me. I can't help but giggle. "Jennie Kim," she continues in a serious voice. My face drops. "I'm joking," she turns around, peeling my hands off her eyes. 

"You better be," I reply in the deepest and sexiest voice I can do, placing my hands at the sides of her head. I lean forward and peck her lips. "I miss you."

"I'm right here," she replies with a frown. 

"Can we go out tonight?" I ask hopefully. She sighs, cupping my face as I pout. "Got a gig tonight?"

"No, I have to do a project," she grazes her thumb against my bottom lip.

"Can I come over?" I take her hand that's on my face and lace our fingers together. 

"Lisa," she replies with a sad face. "I actually would like to get my homework done. You would only distract me, baby."

"Maybe you need a little distraction," I smirk. She bites her lip. "Okay, you can't do that and then tell me not to come to your house later. That's just unfair."

"Okay, you can come over. But hands to yourself, Manoban," she tells me, with a pointed finger.

"Yes, ma'am," I reply with a mocking salute. 

"Okay, dork, let's get to class."

...

As planned, I drive Chaeyoung and myself to her house, and as soon as I get into her room, I immediately jump onto her bed and stretch my arms out in hopes that she'll jump into them. However, she follows me inside and sits right down at her desk. "Chaeyoung-ah," I whine,  flopping my body down onto the bed. 

"Lisa-yah," she mocks me, spinning her chair around to face me. "My parents are downstairs, and I told you nothing was going to happen."

"I thought you were joking," I hop off the bed and before she can turn back around I jump onto her lap, straddling her thighs. "Try doing your project now," I rest my arms on her shoulder and my hands on her neck. Much to my amusement, she can't help but drop her hands onto my thighs. 

"Lisa," she groans, a growing lust appearing in her eyes. 

"Yes, baby," I lean my head closer to hers so I can feel her breath on my lips. 

She gulps, her eyes darting up to look into mine. "Stop, I need to get my project done," she says in a low voice. I choose to ignore her and press my lips against hers softly.

"But I miss you," I whisper against her pink lips. I kiss her again, moving my lips slowly against hers. As I continue to kiss her, I can feel her hands moving around my body.  Slowly, she stands up, carrying me to her bed.

"I missed you too," she says, hovering over me, with lust filled eyes. She lowers her head to my neck, kissing up and down, even moving to my jaw.