story propositions

right.
so.
i have so many ideas and no time to write or decide when i want to post them.
i have started writing 3 stories, and i have one in mind, which i might need help for.

so, i'm going to start with the one i've written the most for and can definitely put up soon.

1. chaennie - a short, 10-15 chapter story in which jennie goes to australia on holiday to get away from all the drama in her life, and meets a barista, rosé. rosé asks her to be her fake date to a wedding, to make her ex jealous, and the rest you can probably figure out yourself. (a side of lisoo)

2. futa!firefighter!lisa x rosé. lisa and rosé have had major life altercating events in their teens, rosé's being that her parents were homophobic and she had a child at the age of 17, lisa's being growing up in an abusive household. they cross paths when rosé house goes up in flames and the rest is history.

3. futa!jennie x rosé. jennie works at a business company, that her dad owns, and rosé applies to be her assistant. after getting the job, the girls spend so much time together that they form a special bond, that of which being friends with benefits. what happens when someone tells on them?

4. i haven't decided the pairing but it'll either be chaelisa or chaennie and it's also the one i haven't started writing or even really thought about in terms of storyline. lowkey excited tho cuz mayhaps it'll be an omegaverse story and i've never written one, plus there's hardly any in the realms of blackpink stories so that'll be nice. mayhaps i'll need help with writing and properly understanding the omegaverse, but it'll probably be a college au that's about 5-10 chapters.

since this is coming to an end...
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ?
i know most of them are cliché, but who doesn't love cheesey, cliché au's.

also mayhaps i've written a few smuts, simply for my own enjoyment, but yeah, if you'd like to read those well...

so yeah, please tell me what you'd most like to read.

AND, i need friends on this site so yeah. that's all. feel free to message this lonely cunt.