special chapter 2.

a/n: happy birthday chaengie, i love you.

...

-chae

15 june 2018.

Melbourne, Australia

Right, hi. Hello. How are you?

Me? Well, I'm sitting on the lid of a toilet, head in my hands, in my wedding dress, waiting for a text from my Mom. Crying.

I'm getting married today. To the love of my life.

And when we sent out invites, I made the decision to send one to my parents. Lisa told me not to after what they did, but they're still my parents. They'd find out anyway from my sister, and I would like them to come. I'd like to see that they've changed and come to accept my relationship with Lisa.

They responded. Or at least my Mom did. She said she'd come and walk me down the aisle. She was still iffy about it because I'm marrying a girl, but she wanted to come to my wedding and see me get married.

Well, I thought she wanted to come. But it's now the morning of the wedding and I'm suppose to leave in twenty minutes, but she's not here yet and she hasn't contacted me since last week.

I hear someone knocking on the door. "Chaeng? Are you okay, sweetie?" Jennie asks.

If you were wondering, Lisa and I both decided that Jisoo would be her maid of honour, and BamBam her, named by Lisa, 'Bridesman'. Jennie is my maid of honour, and Alice my bridesmaid.

Back to the matter at hand. "Rosie? Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I mumble, dropping my phone onto the corner of the sink.

She pushes the door open and I wipe away the tears on my cheeks as much as I can without smudging my makeup. "Hey, are you okay?" Jennie kneels down in front of me, and I nod quickly in response. "Don't cry. You're gonna smudge your makeup," she tells me, standing up to get a few tissues. She wipes underneath my eyes and on my cheeks.

I hear my phone ping and instantly grab it to see who's messaged me.

[Mom]

I can't do it. Sorry.

[Sent @ 12:13 PM]

Sighing angrily, I throw my phone onto the floor, not caring whether it smashes or not.

"Who was that?" Jennie asks, picking my phone up and turning it around. "Oh."

"I guess I'm walking down the aisle by myself," I laugh sadly at myself, tilting my head up so tears don't fall down my face.

"Everything's gonna be okay," she stands up. "C'mere," she takes my hands and helps me stand up. Almost like an automatic reaction, Jennie wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight. "No offence, but your Mom's an idiot. Who would want to miss all of this?" She pulls away, and gestures to my body, which makes me laugh. "I would comfort you some more but we have like fifteen minutes to get to the venue, and it's a thirty minute drive."

"Okay, thank you," I nod to Jennie and she takes my hand to bring me downstairs to where Alice is waiting with her son, who's wearing a little suit and it's so cute. Jungkook is also downstairs, as he offered to be the photographer, and he's brought Yoongi along with him for support.

They're all sitting on the couch when I get downstairs, and immediately I catch their attention.

"Wow," Jungkook smiles at me.

"You look amazing, Chaeng," Alice tell me, standing up. "Doesn't Auntie Chaeng look pretty?" She asks Jake, her son.

"Auntie Chaeng, you're dress is really pretty," he tells me.