Info.

(y/n) is a hero very different from the rest. To begin with, (y/n)'s past is a mystery to almost everyone. His reasons for becoming a hero are also uncertain for the world, this makes (y/n) a hero not much loved by the world. His methods to help people and protect civilians have proven to exceed the expectations of his bad reputation. But his ability to deal with villains... makes him a symbol of justice totally opposed to All Might. Where All Might brings hope to the innocent, (y/n) brings desperation to the villains, becoming a symbol of fear. The only great truth that has been known about (y/n) is that he is a monster with a great power and will bring suffering to the villains. But what mysteries are hidden behind the man who is considered pure perfection?

Name: (y/n) (l/n).

Hero Name: Katakuri.

Age: 35

Looks: 

Quirks: Mochi, Future vision and Reinforcement (instead of calling both of those powers "Haki of blah blah"

Quirks: Mochi, Future vision and Reinforcement (instead of calling both of those powers "Haki of blah blah". If you don't know the character well, I recommend you search for him in the one piece wiki if you want to know more about him)

Backstory: Unknown.

Current history: You are a pro-hero who constantly eliminates villains who don't surrender before facing you. But your job as a professional hero is obstructed when you are asked to be one of the teachers who will train the new generation of heroes in U.A academy.

Now, this is something that I need some help with. I already have one or two ideas about this, but I want more options. The pairing of the reader in this story. 

If you want to leave a recommendation, I would be more than happy to hear it :D

I have an pre-made idea for the prologue of the book, but this can change depending on what you think. For now that's all. Please give me your opinion on the subject.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!