Chapter 9: Hero killer...

Before I start, I promise not to break the fourth wall again... Who am I kidding? I will do it again eventually xD

(No ones POV)

There was a lot of yelling inside Nezu's office... Well the office he had at the festival stadium. Snipe and Midnight were very enraged at your behavior. One hero attacking another is a very negative thing for the attacker's image, but starting a fight in a public space full of civilians is even worse. Nezu was drinking tea while you were sitting awkwardly in a chair because of your size.

(Everyone asks me about the specific size of (y/n) in this story. I made the decision to make his size change according to how the plot needs it... Imagine it like Gamagori from kill la kill xD)

Midnight: What were you thinking?!

Midnight was standing in front of you. She was bending down just enough to be face to face with you... Which wasn't too much. 

(y/n): He started the fight.

Snipe: Not true. The video that has already been uploaded on all social networks shows clearly how you punched Endeavor first.

Midnight: You big handsome liar!

Midnight placed the tip of her finger on top of your nose. You looked into other direction with a slight feeling of guilt. The feeling was slight only because there were civilians who could have been injured by collateral damage. After that, you didn't feel any regrets about punching Endeavor. That bastard deserved that punch. 

Snipe: Hehehe.

You and Midnight looked at Snipe with some confusion on both of your faces... What part of what happened was funny?

Snipe: Sorry! It is that they already made memes about what happened! 

Midnight: Snipe... You are not helping...

Nezu took a small sip of his tea and placed the cup on top of a plate that was on his desk.

Nezu: Alright you two, I'll have a talk with (y/n). 

Midnight: But-

Nezu: Midnight, you are going to be needed for events of the festival. You have a job to do and it will be sad for all your fans to not see you there.

Midnight let out a sigh but nodded her head.

Midnight: Alright... 

Midnight and Snipe left Nezu's office. Snipe closed the door gently after leaving the room. But suddenly, there was the sound of someone getting hit. Snipe groaned in pain from the other side of the door.

Snipe(outside): What was that for?!

Midnight(outside): I hate your memes...

Snipe(outside): I said sorry!

Both you and Nezu sweatdropped a little. Nezu coughed a little to fix his throath.

Nezu: (y/n)... Remember what you asked me help with?

(y/n): My legal case against Enji...

Nezu: Yes... Tell me, how do you think this will affect the trial?

(y/n): I know... I screw it up.

Nezu: Wait! Calm down, this does not ruin the case. But you must know that this will be used against you during that day. But I need you to do something before we start making legal moves.

(y/n): And that is...?

Nezu: I need you to convince young Todoroki to participate as a witness during the trial. Rei's testimony may not be considered valid due to her current condition. Someone who spent so many years in a psychiatric hospital may lose some... credibility.