Chapter 6: A plan and an old friend?

(no ones POV)

Today was going to be a very special day. After your first classes as a teacher in U.A, you still couldn't start a good conversation with Rei's son. But you came up with something different to help Rei. But in order to make this plan work, you would need the help of All Might and the prestigious director of the academy, Nezu.

Now you were arguing with Aizawa to see which of the two of you would assist Thirteen with the rescue class today.

(y/n): Please?

Aizawa: No.

(y/n): If you take my place in this class, I'll buy you an electric sleeping bag for winter.

Aizawa: If you go to the rescue class, I'll buy you a box full of donuts.

(y/n): I told you before, I need to talk to Nezu about something very important. I can't teach today.

Aizawa: let's do something. Let's leave this to chance, I'll flip a coin and see wich one of us will participate in that class.

Aizawa flipped a coin in the air. This is a bet in which you couldn't cheat with your quirk to read the future because Aizawa would erase your quirk momentarily with his. The coin spinned in the air a couple of times and then started to fall by the basic laws of gravity.

Aizawa: Head!

(y/n): Tail!

The coin fell on the table and bounced off the table. When the coin stopped moving, you and Aizawa could see the result of the random chance.

...

...

...

Aizawa: Best of three?

(y/n): It wouldn't be rational for me to take that decision.

Aizawa: Stop stealing my dialogues, donut king.

(y/n): Just accept defeat, sleepy beauty.

Aizawa rolled his eyes in annoyance and went to the classroom. While Aizawa was heading to the classroom, you went directly to director Nezu's office. Although you wanted Shoto to visit Rei in the hospital, it also bothered you that Rei was condemned to be locked in that room as if she was some sort of exibition bird. So you made the decision to do something very risky. But if this went well, Rei could leave that hospital. These last few days, you were preparing a case of marital abuse against Enji Todoroki. But to carry out this plan, you would need the help of witnesses and people with influence. Of trying to present this case alone, you would only make things worse because of your reputation. As sad as it sounds, justice can often be easily manipulated by lawyers and public influences. That is why you need the help of others in this situation, because the whole world sees you as a threat. But with the help of the symbol of peace and someone as respected as Nezu, you have a better chance that the jury will support you.

After a few minutes you finally arrived at Nezu's office. You opened the office door and saw Nezu taking the tee on his desk.