Chapter 2: Interrupted class.

Before starting the chapter... Thicc booty because the lols!

 Thicc booty because the lols!

(no ones POV)

???: Delicious doughnuts!

Fulfilling what you said a few moments ago, you went to find something to eat to satisfy your hunger. And what better to satisfy your hunger than giant doughnuts? The hero agency provides you with giant donuts to deal with your hunger problems. Usually it's not a bad thing, but not dealing with your hunger makes you act more aggressively and you tend to get enraged more easily. Now you were eating the doughnuts in the office that the academy lent you.

(y/n): Delicious to the hole, doughnuts!

You opened your mouth which was easily double the average size of the human being and you took a big bite of one of the doughnuts. But to your surprise, the sound of the door opening caught your attention and you didn't finish the bite you were about to take from thedoughnuts, thinking that person would see you as you really are. But fortunately for you, the person who entered the office was Aizawa, one of the people who know how you really look. Aizawa had discovered your secret after a fight against a villain who could control magma thanks to his quirk and that in the outcome of the battle he had burned your scarf. Seeing Aizawa coming in, you swallowed hard the piece of doughnuts you had in your mouth and you quickly closed the door.

(y/n): Do you want me to kill you or what?! 

Aizawa: It's not my fault that you haven't locked the door. Anyway, I came to bring you the results of the students.

(y/n): Which one of them did you expel?

Aizawa: No one.

(y/n): Hmm?

Aizawa: They all have potential and you can't deny it after what you saw.

(y/n): Having potential and overcoming weaknesses are two different things. Is it all you came to tell me or is there something else?

Aizawa: Aren't you going predict what I'm going to say with your quirk to see the future?

(y/n): Just because I can predict the future slightly doesn't mean that I will be doing it all day.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Tomorrow you will share classes together with All might.

(y/n): Is there any chance you can take my place tomorrow in that class?

Aizawa: No.

(y/n): *Sigh* Well, fuck my luck I guess.

Aizawa: Can I ask you something, (y/n)?

(y/n): What is it?

Aizawa: Why did you become a teacher? I know you like kids, but you hate teenagers.

(y/n): Well... Do you remember Rei?

Aizawa: Rei? You mean your childhood friend? What about her?