Chapter 3: Villains!

(no ones POV)

(y/n): Well... This is unexpected.

Perospero: A... Brat?

In front of the trail of destruction that stretched from the city to the candy wall created by your brother, was a blond teen who was wearing heels.

This confused both you and Perospero.

Perospero: How in hell a brat like you is the Rhino's big brother?! That doesn't make any sense!

Dellinger: Big brother? Who said I was his older brother? Also, my name is Dellinger. Thanks for asking!

A news helicopter began to fly over the area where the battle between heroes and villains will start. 

(I'm going to call reporter Lisa)

Lisa: Here Lisa of the afternoon news! We are watching what could soon become a dangerous fight for civilians who are close enough to get in the crossfire! The number three hero and his older brother, who is already retired from the hero work, have intercepted the threat that seems to be a teenager! The reasons for the teenager to destroy everything on his way to get here is unknown. But now that Katakuri is here, the teenager may not survive to tell the story!

From a hospital, far enough away to be affected by the threat, there was a "certain" person watching what was happening.

???: (y/n)?

Back to you. You were not quite sure how to react to this. In your mind you were having a conflict about what to do about Dellinger. By one hand, you wanted to make Dellinger suffer by threatening the orphans of your agency and gave him severe punishment. On the other hand, now that you were a teacher in U.A, you had to try to act as one of the heroes who work in the academy. You also need to be careful with your next actions. Otherwise, the orphans who had not yet been evacuated from your agency could get hurt. You made the decision to try to persuade Dellinger and convince him to surrender. You started walking slowly towards Dellinger, but without lowering your guard in case he could try to do something.

Dellinger: Kya! Katakuri is the first one to attack!

(y/n): You are wrong about that.

Dellinger: Hmm?

(y/n): Look kid, at this point you should know what I do to the villains that I face every day. I always give two options to the villains, surrender or suffer. Kid, I don't know the reasons of why you became a villain. But if you do what you're about to do, your life will be over long before it can start.

You stopped in front of Dellinger and stretched out your hand for a handshake.

(y/n): Maybe we can help-

Before you could finish your sentence, Dellinger kicked you in the stomach with his heels. But thanks to your quirk to predict the future, you anticipated the attack and turned your stomach into mochi, avoiding the damage. You tried to hit Dellinger, but he moved really fast and managed to separate the distances between him and you in a second. Dellinger began to move quickly around you, leaving feints of himself as he ran. But you didn't lose traces of his movements even with his speed. Dellinger tried to kick you from behind, but he tilted his body back, evading a kick from you that almost ripped his head off. Then, Dellinger started doing backflips, evading the candy that Perospero was using to capture the villainous brat. Perospero's attack stopped and Dellinger gave an effeminate laugh.