Chapter 7.5 (Chibi)

(I also do this in my sins book. I thought it would be fun to do it here too. I promise I'm working in the real chapter.)

(No ones POV)

You were currently sitting in a chair in the teacher's room. A few minutes ago the recess of the students started. Therefore, you had a couple of minutes to relax and clear your mind. But two people had other plans... Not evil since this is a school of heroes. But even so, they were not plans related to heroic activities. 

Midnight and Ectoplasm were staring at you as they talked to each other far enough so you couldn't hear them.

Midnight: Isn't it a bit weird that (y/n) always wears that scarf?

Ectoplasm: He may like to wear it since it is part of his hero costume and he feels cool with it.

Midnight: But it's too hot! I bet he is sweating under that thing!

Midnight and Ectoplasm peeked a little from the door frame to see if it was true that you felt warm. But Midnight's theory was confirmed when he saw that you were sitting under the air conditioner.

Midnight: See?

Ectoplasm: Hmmm... Could he be hiding something?

Midnight: Maybe a scar...

Midnight was imagining a sensual scar on your face under the scarf you are wearing. She was blushing while her imagination kept flying.

Midnight: We. Need. To. See. It.

Ectoplasm was a little scared and decided to follow Midnight's game to not end as a victim.

Ectoplasm: Leave it to me.

(A few moments later)

You were looking at a box of orange juice that Ectoplasm had brought for you.

(y/n): Why are you giving me this?

Ectoplasm: I thought you might feel hot since you're sitting under the air conditioner.

Midnight was spying from a distance.

Midnight(mind): This is perfect! He has to take off the scar to drink the orange juice!

You took the orange juice box and looked at Ectoplasm.

(y/n): This is very kind. Thank you.

Ectoplasm: You are welcome.

Midnight was smiling to see that your hand was touching your scarf. But Midnight's smile quickly disappeared when she saw that you were drinking from the straw through the spaces in the scarf. Midnight literally turned into stone while a light reflector lit her. A similar reflector was lighting you too.

(y/n): If you want to see under my scarf, then make a future vision-proof plan. Now you are going to say "I forgot about that".

Midnight(crying): I forgot about that...

THE END.

Mecha: And remember kids. The only way to see Katakuri's face is when he is eating donuts! Knowing that is only half the battle!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

...

...

...

Mecha: Penny was sick today so I had to use this.