Chapter 8: Snap!

(No ones POV)

The vytal festi- Sorry! The UA sports festival! One of the most important times of the year for Japan! Students have the opportunity to show everyone what they are capable of. But it is not just an event in which the students can show off in front of the media. 

One of the objectives of the sports festival is the recruitment of new heroes. You see, after one of the students graduates from the academy, some of them decide to join an agency of a professional hero as a partner. But unfortunately, many people also lose their chance to become an independent hero after that. But you may be asking "What does this have to do with everyone's favorite hero?" And no, I'm not talking about All Might... Well, like the rest of the teachers, your job was to supervise the event and make sure there will be no problems. 

You were walking through the crowd outside the stadium towards the entrance. The reason you were a little late in arriving is because a donut shop was being attacked by some thiefs. And no, you weren't one of the thiefs that was attacking the donut shop. You just... confiscated some evidence...

In any case, the safety of the UA sports festival was a little more noticeable than that of other years due to the previous attack of the villains in which Aizawa ended up seriously injured. In fact, one of the people assigned to the security of this year's festival is your younger brother, Cracker. Speaking of the devil, you saw two of Cracker's biscuit soldiers protecting the entrance. 

One of the two soldiers offered cookies to the children entering the stadium

One of the two soldiers offered cookies to the children entering the stadium. Despite the unfriendly aspect of the biscuit soldiers, they really weren't dangerous... Unless you're a villain. Beyond if they were dangerous or not, you really had no idea what the real Cracker was. Although Cracker is very talented with his quirk, his pain tolerance is not very good. That is why Cracker usually hides inside one of his biscuit soldiers. 

Back to the topic, your younger brother's biscuit soldiers naturally let you in. There were many familiar faces in the stores around the stadium. Many heroes attend this event with the purpose of recruiting the best of the best. Even Mt Lady who... was seducing the owner of a food store... For some reason that didn't surprise you. 

Many people from both the media and other professional heroes were watching you. You really didn't had much interest in this event since the last students you recruited didn't even have the dignity to answer your call and say "no thanks". The only reason you came to the event is because Todoroki. You knew that Rei would be watching Todoroki from her TV in the hospital. You thought that the best way to approach Todoroki was to provide moral support and some advice on what to do... This will probably be harder than what you think. 

???: Oh? The great Katakuri honors us with his presence this year?

That voice... It was the voice of someone you didn't wanted to see. You slowly turned around keeping the same serious expression on your face.