Chapter 1: First class.

(no ones POV)

The legendary U.A academy! The academy where the heroes are born, where those who will be destined to protect the world begin their journey towards greatness! Those who pass the torch to the next generation in a continuous cycle of heroism! But above all, it will also be your new workplace. This doesn't mean that you stopped being a hero, this means that you will have some hours away from your hero work. And even though you still haven't started working in your new job as a professor at the academy, you were already hating it! To start, All Might announced your role within the academy, causing all the media to follow you everywhere and ask you questions after questions about this. This topic came out in the news and many people didn't like the idea. Many people said that you were a bad influence for their children and others that they would be in danger just because they weill be near you. You usually had to deal with daily criticism from the public, but this was already getting out of control and was starting to bother you. Right now, you were walking through the corridors of the academy to your class. And while you were walking, you were talking to All Might through your cell phone.

(y/n): I still think that this is a terrible idea... But I already agreed to this.

All Might: Don't worry, (y/n)! I'm sure you'll do well on your first day as a teacher! And just in case, today you will share class with Aizawa!

(y/n): Eraser? He is a teacher? Do you want to explain me exactly what kind of teachers did the director hire for this academy?

All Might: I'm sorry, (y/n)! But I have other very urgent matters to attend to! Don't forget, go to the class 1-A!

(y/n): But wait! You still didn't-

And just like that, All Might hung the call without answering more of your questions.

(y/n): One of these days All Might, one of these days...

After a few minutes, you finally arrived in the classroom 1-A. The classroom door was huge and it was open, but at the same time, it was being blocked by two students. One of them was a boy with dark green hair, while the other student was a brunette girl. 

Brunette: I wonder what our teacher's like?

(y/n): I'm afraid that would be me.

The brunette turned around and she was amazed to see you standing behind her. The other student with dark green hair, started acting like a fan-boy while mumbling things very quickly. 

(y/n): You two must be Midoriya Izuku and Uraraka Ochako, am I wrong? The director gave me a list with the information and photos of each one of my students, I hope I memorized it right.

Midoriya: Y-Y-Y-You are the number three hero, Katakuri! But what does that mean? Does it means that the recent *talking fast* waveofcriminalincreaseneedsnotonlyprofessionalheroesbutalso-

(y/n)(mind): What's... wrong with this kid?

???: Katakuri?! Now way!

One of the students ran to the door, pushing another student who was behind Midoriya, this student was Kirishima Ejiro. While the student that he pushed, you recognized him because he is the younger brother of another hero, and his name was Tenya Iida.

Kirishima: Oh my god! I can't believe that one of the most manly heros is going to be our teacher! Dude, you are a legend!

???: He is just another hero that I will surpass in a few years!

You looked inside the classroom, towards the student who had said that comment, you could already feel the stupidity of his arrogance. The student who said that was a student that you heard about in the news. His name was Katsuki Bakugou and he has a very bad temper.