Prologue: The invincible hero.

Mecha: A small announcement before starting. After meditating for a very veeery long time, I already chose who is going to be the reader's romantic interest in this story. Rei Todoroki is the winner!

Mecha: A special thanks to Nightingale_Pledge, UI_Shaggy and grimmsonproject for your help

Mecha: A special thanks to Nightingale_PledgeUI_Shaggy and grimmsonproject for your help. I love you guys xD

(no ones POV)

It was a quiet day in Japan. People walked down the street enjoying their lives, minding their own businesses, nothing out of the usual. What could ruin a day like this?

???: Get out of my way, trash!

The answer to the question is a villain capable of take down everything in its path. You see, a couple of minutes ago, a villain with a quirk that gave him the same features of a rhinoceros decided to rob a bank. More than stealing, this villain decided to completely demolish the bank and take everything he could carry with his hands. This villain was called the rhino, a mass of muscles with bad temperament. At least his nature does justice to his name.

During his escape from the bank, some heroes tried to stop him

During his escape from the bank, some heroes tried to stop him. But unfortunately the rhino proved to be an opponent very difficult to stop. This encounter between the heroes and the rhino ended with some of the heroes injured and with the police chasing the rhino. The police did what they could to follow the rhino and try to prevent him from causing more damage to everything around him. But the villain didn't care what was in front of him and continued running, breaking any kind of vehicle that got in his way.  The persecution continued and the police managed to corner the rhino. A SWAT team and its armored trucks surrounded the rhino, blocking any escape route. One of the officers, Sansa Tamakawa, left one of the trucks with a megaphone.

Sansa: You are surrounded, Rhino! If you surrender now your sentence could be reduced!

The villain started to get angry and slowly reached out his hand towards a lamppost that was near him.