𝐂 │21

liked by jonahmarais, lunablake and 166,462 others

imzachherron: she's pretty beautiful dont ya think 

tagged: alexiagarcia 

username: im-

miathomas: isnt this the pic that I took and zach has as his-

alexiagarcia: zACH tHIS- dELeTE DELETE 

username: @miathomas his lockscreen or something? 

username: ZACH I CAnt WitH yOU

imzachherron: @alexiagarcia nope

username: WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY IS ZACH POSTING PICS OF ALEXIA

seaveydaniel: ZACH ARE YOU NOT TELLING US SOMETHING

jonahmarais: YEAH @seaveydaniel

username: wait the guys dont know im-

tatedoll: she is very beautiful tbh

gabbieegonzalez: @tatedoll yesss

lunablake: im- 

alexiagarcia: eVERYONES SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING HIM TO DELETE YOU ARE ALL RATS I HATE YOUUUU

beautychickee: @alexiagarcia luv u too sis 

~

Third Person

At around 11pm that night, two almost love-drunk teens stumbled back into the hotel room, both cheek's flushed and holding hands.

What they didn't expect was to see was four boys staring back at them. Neither said anything, but glanced at each other, blushing, and Zach held Alex's hand tighter.

"Well well well." Jack said, and everyone burst out laughing. 

"You're back.. late." Jonah laughed. "Where were you."

"Eating chipotle on the roof of a hotel. We had a great time." Zach said, and Alex couldn't help but blush, knowing what had happened once finishing that chipotle.

"You were supposed to be back hours ago. Did any fans see you come in?" Daniel asked, and the teens under pressure shook their heads.

"Daniel, do you really think I don't know my way around here by now?" Alex said. "I've stayed in this hotel too many times to count." 

"But don't you have an apartment here?" Corbyn asked.

"My parents are out of town a lot and my mom knows people here who can look after me a bit. It's coincidence that you guys are staying here." Alex replied, rolling her eyes. "I know my way in and out of this hotel better than I know my own house."

"That many times huh?" Jack says, and Alex sighs, nodding and feeling Zach squeeze her hand again.

"I'm guessing one of the reasons why you planned to stay out all day was because your parents' aren't home." Zach said, and Alex nodded again, looking down at the floor. "You can stay here tonight." Zach said, immediately afterwards.

Alex looked up, smiling, and nodded. "I'd like that." She smiled, and Zach let go of her hand only to wrap his arm around her waist and pull her close. The teen hugged back, smiling, and the other four looked at each other, grinning.

They all knew that Zach liked the girl, and a, could stop flirting with girls, and b, they all knew Alex and were friends with her, and for Zach, they would be happy.

~

a/n
skksks i love this and last chapter
with all my damn heart
and all the comments and reads
and votes make me smile
thanks for 8.3k loves 💞💞