𝐍 │31

Alexia's POV

If I wasn't freaking out about meeting Zach's family, I certainly am now. It is a big step, meeting the family. And I guess, another reason why I'm so nervous is because of how bad it went last time I ended up meeting the parents and family of the boy I was going out with.

Lets just say, I wasn't good enough for their standards, and let me also say that the guy changed pretty quickly afterwards. Which led me to end out relationship of 9 months.

It is normal to be this nervous anyways. I'm just worried they won't like me.

The plane landed in Dallas, and I felt the butterflies in my stomach erupt into nervous fluttering, and Zach took my hand, leading me swiftly through the airport, collecting our bags before getting into a waiting car.

I'm guessing Zach could tell I was nervous, because whilst holding my hand he kept tracing circles on the back of my hand, as I stared out the window, and as we got near to his house, I saw all the places where Zach grew up.

He keeps pointing different places which mean something to him, and I know it's so it takes my mind off of meeting his family, and not going to lie - it works.

By the time the car pulls up in front of the Herron household, most of the butterflies have faded, and in place is a comfortable, excited feeling.

"Wait." Zach says, as I'm about to get out the car, and Zach gets out, and I watch as he comes round to my side and opens the door.

"Thank you." I say and get, kissing his cheek and walking round to the trunk to get my bag. Grabbing my bag in one hand, and letting Zach take my hand, we walk to the front door, and I mentally prepare myself.

Zach opens the door, and stood a couple of feet away from it is a little girl with brown hair - Reese.

"Zach?" She says, and then repeats it, shouting louder so that the whole house can hear, and soon there is a whole four other humans in front of me and Zach. I know that this is the first time they have seen each other for a while, so I step back and let them talk and hug.

"So this is Alex?" Mrs Herron says, and everyone turns to look at me, and I nod, smiling.

I think I was nervous for nothing.

~

a/n
guess what bitch had a shit ton of
homework
thats right, this bitch