𝐔 │61

Third Person

Alex was sorting out her room, listening to a radio station via her phone, having had enough of Spotify's bullshit. Mia and Luna had gone to go get Chipotle, leaving Alex to play whatever music the radio was playing as loud as possible.

Then, the radio presenter dude said something that made her look up from what she was doing. The guy introduced their next guest, or guests, and next thing she knew she was listening t her boyfriend and best friends answer the questions they were being asked.

At first, the questions were along the lines of 'When did the band form?' or 'How did you get your name?', then they started to read questions that fans had tweeted them.

"Ok so Zach, the first one is for you." The presenter said, "But all the guys can answer as well, give their opinions as well."

"Ok," Zach replied, as well as the rest of the boys.

"How have you changed since you and Alex met. Ok, I gonna admit, I have no idea who Alex is, so go ahead and explain Zach." The presenter said, and Alex sat down on her newly-made bed, waiting for his answer.

"Well Alex, or Alexia, is my girlfriend." Zach started, and Alex felt all glowy inside as she heard those words. "We've been dating for around.. I think almost two months or just two months now."

"And how did you guys meet?" The presenter asked.

"Well... I was supposed to add Jonah to a groupchat, but I got the number wrong and so I added Alex instead. We became really good friends.. and yeah we started dating and it's going extremely well." Zach replied.

"And what do you guys think of Alex? And how do you think Zach has changed since meeting, or starting to talk to Alex." The interview said, directing the question at the other four, older boys.

"Well.. Alex's best friend is my girlfriend, so she introduced us. She's really nice and can be kinda funny." Daniel replied, making Alex smile. "Zach doesn't flirt with girls anymore, obviously, and I'm just super happy he's found someone."

"He used to always stare at mirrors, if there was one in the room, but he doesn't anymore." Jonah says.

"If Alex is there he's usually looking at her, making sure she's happy and other cute stuff like that. And if she isn't there normally he's texting her at every possible moment." Corbyn finished, and at this point Alex was so happy she had started to cry.

"I'm not sure how much I can add to that but when they're together they're so cute and lovey dovey it kinda makes me a lil sick." Jack said, laughing and obviously joking.

"Jack dude that's my girlfriend you're talking about." Zach said, and although Alex couldn't see Zach she could practically hear him smiling. By now, Alex had a massive smile on her face, and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"You two sound like a great couple." The presenter said. "And Zach, if Alex is listening, what do you have to say to her?"

"I love you so so so much babe, I miss you and I promise that I'll see you soon." Zach said, and at this moment Mia and Luna walked in, seeing the crying/smiling girl.

"What now?" Mia asked.

"Zach-" Was all Alex could say before she had to hide her face in a pillow, feeling extremely happy.

~

IMESSAGES

congrats you made her cry

[Zach Herron]
[Daniel Seavey]
[Jonah Marais]
[Corbyn Besson]
[Jack Avery]
[Alexia Garcia]
[Mia Thomas]
[Luna Blake]

~

Daniel: who made who cry?

Mia: you guys made Alex cry

Jonah: why??

Luna: she heard your interview

Zach: awww babeeee

Alexia: no stopppp

Jack: that's kinda really adorable

Luna: it is when you haven't heard her
say random sentences regarding it for the
past hour

Mia: I've walked into her room maybe
twice and heard her say 'making sure I'm happy'

Corbyn: awwww

Daniel: Mia why can't you cry about me this
makes Zach look like a better boyfriend then me

Zach: cos I am

Alexia: well I'm a better friend for introducing you

Mia: Dani come on have you seen zalex

Jack: I'm pretty sure at this point
zach is maybe the best boyfriend of all
time and they are maybe the cutest couple

Zach: thanks bro
did you hear that babe?

Alexia: we're now relationship goals

Jonah: I kinda get why Jack said it
makes him feel a little sick

Zach: fuck off hoenah

Alexia: zAcHaIry calm down

Daniel: ZACH STOP
WHERE IS MY HOLY WATER
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A INNOCENT
CHILD

Luna: come on daniel we all know
they had sex

Alexia: lUNA

Corbyn: well it was pretty obvious

Zach: she's my girlfriend ffs

Jonah: ok leave the kids alone

Mia: broooos

Luna: you know what's really incredible
Alex was crying and smiling so much she
didn't eat her chipotle

Jack: gAsP

Alex: I did.. eventually

Zach: babeeeeeeee
save me someeee

Alex: nah that's gross

Jonah: why is it gross?

Alex: I'm not seeing him for like a month

Daniel: says who?

Mia: the fact you're going to Asia and
Australia?

Luna: yea thats maybe a contributing factor

Zach: who said she isn't coming with us?

Alex: wait-

Jonah: yup

Luna: ALEX YOU GOING TO ASIA AND AUSTRALIA
HUN

Corbyn: awwww now I can throw up
on Alex

Alex: BISH I STG YOU BETTER NOT

~

a/n
i have nothing to say in this
except
INSTAGRAM WTF YOU BITCH
PURE BULLSHIT WHAT YOU DOING