𝐎 │22

Third Person

Stumbling off stage, with the biggest smile on his face, Zach practically fell into the arms of waiting Alex, who hugged him as tight as he hugged her. Alex didn't care about the sweat beading on Zach's forward, and she could feel the heat and flush of his cheeks. 

"You were really really amazing." She smiled, and Zach, being out of breath, just nodded and hugged the girl tight again, lifting her slightly off her feet. Alex had watched the whole thing from the side of the stage, and she had to say that Zach had one of the best jobs in the world.

Despite the constant travelling, and being away from his family, which she knew was something he really didn't like, being on stage, in front of your fans, singing your own songs is amazing.

The rest of the boys walked off stage behind them, and collapsed onto the couch a couple of feet away, practically drowning themselves in water. Zach finally let go of Alex, only to grab a water and pull her over to the couch and down next to him.

"Alex, I swear to god." Mia said, walking backstage, Luna trailing behind her, both of their faces flushed and practically dripping in sweat. The pair had been in the crowd, a decision that they made together, saying that 'we want to experience it properly'. Alex had agreed with that decision, probably pushing them to do it anyways.

"You guys went along with my agreement. I take no blame." Alex laughed, leaning against Zach, who, not to her knowledge, but everyone else's, smile down at her and slowly wrap his arm around her waist. 

They stayed this way, all of them laughing and five out of eight, recovering from the show, the other three just happy to be there. All eight of them knew that whatever moments they had now, they would remember for a while.

Especially Zach and Alex. The two teens had a couple of very special moments in the short two-day span that Zach had been in Atlanta, and with him needing to leave that night, the two eventually left and walked slowly to the tour bus.

It had been so long after the concert that most of the fans that had been waiting after the concert had gone home, and only around three were there to actually see them.

Zach stopped for a minute or two, to give them hugs and take pictures, even though he was missing time with Alex, it took the limelight off her for a second, and gave her time to get on the bus without any of the fans noticing. 

And so Alexia carefully got on the bus and sat on the leather seats waiting. It wasn't too long before Zach joined her, collapsing down and wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him, making her laugh.

"Zach." She giggled, and leaned her head on his shoulder. He lent up and kissed her cheek.

"You're wearing my hoodie." Zach replied, and looked at her, and realized she was blushing.

"You gave it to me yesterday." Alex said, still blushing. "Remember?"

"Bullshit." Zach said, making Alex giggle. "You stole this this morning! I was gonna wear it - I hate youuuuuuuu." Zach pouted, making Alex laugh even more. 

"You don't." Alex laughed, and watched as Zach looked away, still pouting. "At least, I don't think so?"

Zach immediately turned around, and frowned, knowing Alex had tricked him slightly. "Fine I don't." He said, and Alex nodded, knowingly.

"I'm always right." She said, and waited for Zach to make some comeback to it, but didn't, and only felt his lips pressed to hers again.

Someone cleared their throat, and Alex and Zach pulled apart immediately, to see the guys, and Alex saw the silhouettes of Mia and Luna behind them.

"We have to go Zach." Daniel said. "You guys should say goodbye."

Reluctantly, the two teens got up from the leather seat and hugged, knowing that it would be a while before they saw each other again.

"Promise to listen to enough 1D to make you insane?" Zach said, making Alex laugh. 

"You're being cringy stop." Alex said, making Zach laugh with.

"You guys..." Jack said, and the teens knew it was time to go.

"See ya bro." Zach said, smiling.

"Have a good tour dude." Alex replied, and just like that, their relationship/friendship was online once again.

~

a/n
i have 10k reads
holy fuck
its been less than a month
thank yoooouuuuuuuuuuuu
and yes
zalex is that cringy couple
and anyone who doesnt
want that can fight me