𝐀 │50

Third Person

They arrived back at the hotel at 11pm. The show had gone great, Zach's birthday had been one of the best so far, all of the love from the fans and practically having Alex by his side all day.

It was almost as if Lucy had never happened. Almost. But every so often, Zach would look over Alex and see her looking sad. And it broke Zach's heart. So when they got back to the hotel, instead of packing his bag and going to sleep early for his flight, he went to Alex's hotel room and as she was changing, he set up a very quick date.

He got Netflix up on the TV, and ordered all of Alex's favorite foods off of the room service, and waited for the room service to arrive. Alex walked out of the bathroom, wearing a oversized t-shirt, and Zach smiled, realizing it was one of his own.

"Fuck." Alex said, jumping when she saw the teenage boy. "What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you so we can start our date." Zach said, smiling and laughed at the face of realization Alex made, and how she just smiled for a moment.

"But it's 11pm and you have a early flight and it's your birthday I should have planned a date but... you know everything happened." She said, before sitting down on the bed, next to Zach with her back against the pillows.

Zach wrapped his arms around her waist, laying his head in her lap. It was a slightly risky move on his part, seeing as Alex said that it wouldn't be the same, but instead of saying anything, she just started playing with his hair.

"So I'm guessing that we're watching Netflix.. can we watch Friends?" Alex asked. Zach obviously said yes, and they watched it, and when their room service arrived, they watched and ate pizza and mac and cheese until they fell asleep.

~

liked by tatedoll, miathomas as 92,347 others

alexiagarcia: I'm officially home and I actually have a job now

tagged: @nextmanagement

view all 14,562 comments

username: sksksks omg

miathomas: your legs look hella long giraffe

seaveydaniel: @miathomas @alexiagarcia join the club

username: daniel I-

lunablake: hehe now I can say I have a model for a friend

imzachherron: holy crap that's my girl

username: sksksks pretty

tatedoll: wait join the club

username: wow holy shet

gabbieegonzalez: @tatedoll literally just remembered she's a
model too

username: wow dats cool

beautychickee: we stan a influencer

~

a/n
happy new year and thanks for 150k reads