𝐏 │43

Third Person

Before her trip to London, Alex had a meeting in New York, and Christina, seeing as she lived there, agreed to show her around a bit, due to her not having classes that day.

So, after saying goodbye to Luna and Mia, who had driven her to the airport, Alex boarded a plane to New York, arriving quite late at night. She got to her hotel, ordered room service and went to sleep, waking up early for her meeting tomorrow.

The meeting was set up by Alex herself due to her now growing social media presence, and her growing follower count on both YouTube and Instagram. It was with a modelling agency called Next, which also managed 'social media influencers' such as herself. She had set up he meeting, but Next has reached out to her in the first place.

The meeting went well, to say the least. Alex and the woman representing Next, called Kayla, was super nice and they scheduled another meeting in London, the day after Zach's birthday. The second meeting was to go over the contract and everything, but Alex had one problem.

Seeing as she was only 16, she needed consent from a parent or guardian. Which would be a issue, seeing as her mom wanted her to go to college and become a business woman or something, which Alex knew was never going to happen.

Elexis could be considered a guardian, but Alex knew she was way to responsible and would make Alex tell her mom. Which left her one person, her dad.

And so as she waited for Christina, outside the tall skyscraper where the meeting had taken place, she scanned through her phones contacts, praying her dad hadn't changed his number at all.

"Alex?" Her dad asked, and Alex let out a sigh, a smile on her face - which was unusual due to the person she was talking to.

"So I'm in New York, and I was just in a meeting and I kinda need you to be in London on the 28th to sign consent and sign the contract I would be signing?" Alex said quickly, and it there was a pause before her dad replied.

"You haven't told your mom have you?" Her dad sighed, and Alex saw Christina, walking slowly over to the older girl, still talking to her dad.

"Well she wants me to do business-y stuff and I don't wanna do that." Alex started, stopping next to Christina, who watched, confused. "Look this is such a big opportunity dad, and it would mean a lot to me if you could be there to sign the paper."

"I understand that, and I think you should talk to your mom. Or I will talk to her." Her dad said. "I have to go Alex, but I promise we'll sort something out."

And with that he hung up, leaving Alex with Christina, and they hugged and walked around the city, Alex explaining what that was.

~

liked by miathomas, imzachherron and 78,234 others

alexiagarcia: i may or may not have jut done something really important and we celebrated with coffee in nyc

tagged: @beautychickee

view all 14,562 comments

username: shes in nyc with Christina omfg

miathomas: biTCh

lunablake: omfg beauty

username: i wonder what it was sksks

corbynbesson: say hi to my girlfriend for me

username: prettyyyy

gabbieegonzalez: tell ussss 

imzachherron: 🖤🖤

username: i really ship her and zach ngl

alexiagarcia: @miathomas fUcK oFf hOe @corbynbesson she
 says hi @gabbieegonzalez check the gc @imzachherron hI i miss youuuuu

username: get tf out hoe

username: pRETTY

~

a/n
yeet yuh zalex drama is on the way