𝐃 │32

Third Person

Alex was right when she said she shouldn't have worried.

She fitted right in with the Herrons, Reese and Ryan liking her almost instantly, Josh and Myta not too long after. Which would probably explain why Reese and Alex were sat in the garden practically shouting.

"Can you do a cartwheel?" Reese asked the older girl, watching as she nodded and proceeded to do the cartwheel.

"When I went to public school, before my mom and dad thought it was a good idea for me to do online school, I did a bit of cheer." Alex said, and Reese smiled.

"Can you show me some tricks?" Reese asked, shyly, and Alex felt a smile light up her face. It had been a while since she had done cheer, and since she actually done cheer because she enjoyed doing it, and not for the popularity that came along with it. It's actually how her and Mia met Luna.

After showing Reese a few different things, and how to do them, Alex looked up to see Zach waiting for her. Smiling, she walked over to him, and smiled even more when he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"You shouldn't have been worrying." Zach said, balancing his chin on Alex's head, as she lent her forehead on his chest, smiling. "Mom and dad love you, Ryan likes you, Reese is your new best friend."

"Yeah, they're really nice. But I kinda feel like you guys should have some time to yourselves. You are going away to Europe in a few days." Alex said, looking up at him.

"Yeah but I want you to be here to." Zach said, and chuckling slightly as he watched Reese attempt to do cartwheels. "Mom and dad are gonna go out tonight, have some times to themselves because we're here to watch Reese and Ryan."

"Free babysitting." Alex replied, and felt someone tug on the back of her shirt, and she turned to see Reese.

"You left me." Reese pouted, and Zach and Alex giggled, and she shifted out of Zach's grip, although his arm hung loosely around her waist.

"Zach was distracting me though." Alex whined, and Zach laughed, and Reese pulled Alex out of Zach's grip and help Reese do more cartwheels.

~

Alex's Snapchat story

~

a/n
I know the last one isn't zach and alex
but pretend it is sksks
so i took a break
cos i had to revise and had shit tons of homework
but im back bitches
and I now have over 50K READS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
AND 489 FOLLOWERS AND UGH I LUV
YALL YOU WONT EVEN BELIEVE IT
OH AND GO READ MY NEW DANIEL FIC CALLED NEW HOPE