𝐈 │68

Third Person

Waking up in a different bed, on the opposite side of the world to where you live and come from is a really cool feeling. But if you were Alex and constantly woke up in the arms of literally the love of her life, that feeling was tripled.

It was often something she thought about, about how Zach had chosen her, instead of the literally million of other girls he could've loved if he wanted to. Alex knew she was incredibly lucky to be added to that groupchat, a weird twist of fate which led her to meet the most amazing group of guys.

"Come on Zalex, wake up we have a interview to go to." The voice of Daniel carried through the hotel room which the couple had slept in.

"Daniel, I can't quite remember the part where me and my boyfriend morphed into one person." Alex shouted back to the boy, sitting up and shaking Zach, who was still asleep next to her.

"Babe I'm trying to sleep." Zach mumbled, his face half covered by one of the pillows.

"bAbE iM tRyInG tO sLeEp." Jack mimicked from outside the dorm, causing Zach to grab the pillow and throw it at the door, although he failed.

"Zach seriously get up or I'm going to have to get Alex taken away." Daniel threatens, which caused Alex to fall off the bed laughing.

"Owwwww," Alex giggled, and Zach finally got up, and the pair changed. Alex had been accompanying the boys to the various interviews they had. Most of the time she explored the building the interviews had been in, but this time she had been allowed to sit on the side, watching.

The woman interviewing the boys glanced at Alex briefly, sometime before the interview. Alex couldn't explain what emotions and feelings were directed in the gaze, but she figured it was something to do with jealousy.

That was the problem with dating Zach. Constantly she got dms filled with hate and jealousy simply because she was dating him. Alex knew how to deal with, don't respond, just ignore it and consider what they said a lie.

Jealousy in real life was a whole different thing, and obviously it was harder to deal with for Alex, seeing as you can't just ignore it.

Alex watched the interview, except her mind as busy thinking about her position as Zach's girlfriend. It didn't seem like it was ever going to end, so Alex's thoughts ended up drifting to the topic of ; what if they ended up getting married and how much hate and jealousy would she receive then?

She was snapped out of her sort of trance by the sound of her name. Alex looked up from where she was staring at the floor to see everyone looking at her expectantly.

"Oh." She breathed, slightly nervous at all the sudden attention she was receiving.

"You ok?" Zach asked, his attention completely torn away from the interview. Alex nodded in reply, and soon enough the woman was back to asking the questions.

After the interview it became clear why there was that stare of jealousy. The woman was a fan, and a extremely pretty one at that. Because of the fact she had said she was a fan the boys stayed for at least fifteen minutes afterwards, talking to her.

Still watching from the side, having seen no need for her to go over, Alex watched them interact and it seemed that the girl was.. lets say a big fan of Zach. She was constantly flirting with him, and although he could tell and obviously was acting awkwardly after he realized what she was doing, he didn't stop her.

Alex could feel her phone ringing in her pocket, and when she glanced at the screen she saw it was her mom calling, she excused herself quietly, although no one was paying any attention to her anyways.

"Hey mom." Alex sighed, stepping out into the cooler hallway of the building.

"Hello Alex, I hear you're a model now." Her mom replied, "And that you are currently on tour with you famous boyfriend, am I right?"

"Right.. Sorry mom, I had no idea if you were even in the same country as me to sign the contract.. and so Dad did for me." Alex explained, walking down the corridor for a bit before sitting down, leaning her back against the wall.

"It's ok.. Alex since I found you gone.. and I've taken some time to seriously think about our relationship. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have ignored you and forced you do school and then even to a university or college for something you don't want to do with your life." Her mom sighed, and Alex smiled slightly, then frowned.

"Mom.. do you have time for me to talk to you? It's kinda important." Alex glanced at the door to the room she was sat in a few minutes before.

"Of course, I have fifteen minutes.." Her mom started, before reconsidering her words and Alex heard a lock click. "Scratch that, I have all the time you need."

Smiling slightly at her words, Alex began to explain what she was feeling. She was feeling pressured, upset and not at all happy with the situation she was in. Whilst she was falling in love with Zach, it seemed that no one else was involved, but now, as Zach toured and did interviews and everything, she realized that pretty much everyone who had the slightest interest in who Zach dated was involved.

That meant the boys and his family, their friends and most of all the fans. Suddenly feeling overcome from all the hate she received, Alex became more and more upset with the situation.

"I'm probably not the one to come to for relationship advice, but it sounds to me like you need a break." Her moms words were spoken carefully. "I would've said you should've thought about the fans before commuting to the relationship but I do know what it's like to be in love."

"So I should break up with him?" Alex sighed. "I don't want to be in the way anymore, cos that's what being on tour is like... I hate the way the fans-" Alex cut herself off, the sudden feeling of a lump in her throat from holding back tears.

"You do what you feel is best. And now, I seriously have to go." Her mom said, and hung up on her. Alex sighed, placing her phone on the ground next to her.

She had no idea what she was going to do, but she knew she was going to go home soon.

~

a/n
this book is ending on chapter 80
also im in school so im rushing and this
is unedited so yea