Chapter 1

I walked into the school my "brothers" by my side. Emmet nudged me every once in a while, causing me to laugh. Even though Emmett was a huge tease he was my favorite big brother. I love him more than the others. But that was mostly due to the fact him and Rose where more like parents to me. If someone was to bother me....well they better hope he doesn't find out.
"Edward invited his little girlfriend to come over this weekend." Emmett teased chuckling. I looked over at Edward who smiled.
"Really?" I asked and Jasper smiled down at me. "She's human right?" I asked a little worried.
"Yeah." He said. "Don't worry we won't have the Volturi after this one. She's my singer. They won't touch her." I nodded slowly and he chuckled. "And I already know you'll like her." Edward smiled.
"I hope so. I would hate to make things awkward. Just be careful okay. The Volturi isn't all you guys have to worry about." I smiled as we walked inside. "Girls in the school would do anything to be in Bellas place." I giggled.
"I know. I do hear their thoughts." He frowned. "Sometimes I wish I didn't."
"If it helps I'm sure I'll like Bella." I smiled. "I'll see you guys later," I say, walking into the girl's bathroom and checked my outfit. Alice was busy so Rose had picked my outfit today. I applied a little lip gloss and walked out going to class.

**********

At lunch, I sat with my family. Alice skipped over with Jasper following her, with a tray of food. She sat extremely close to me and just smiled. The face she was silently staring at me with a goofy smile made me feel a little uneasy.
"Whats going on Alice?" I asked and her smile stretched even wider.
"You're going to meet someone." She giggled and Rose smiled at me. Emmett glared over at the girls and I looked at Jasper who smiled.
"Oh hell no." Emmett groaned. "Who is the guy?"
"Calm down Emmett." Rose smiled. "This could be a good thing."
"Or it could end very badly. Isn't it bad enough that Edwards going for a human-"
"Who said he was human?" Alice grinned. "He's...different. Things will seem awkward but it will get better. Trust me I've seen it all. He'll be good for you."
"Alice. I'm not interested in anyone. Human or not." I say. I frowned remembering my last boyfriend. He found out about the Cullen's secret and the Volturi took him away. "And you all know why." Rose gave me a sad smile and sighed.
"Trust me. This one is going to change your mind. And he knows about us already. The Volturi won't take him. I swear." Alice said giving me a small reassuring smile, causing me to roll my eyes and Jasper chuckles.
"You won't win. You should know that. If Alice has her mind on something, just go with it." Jasper smiled.
"Where's Edward?" I asked trying to change the subject. "He promises he'd explain the upcoming English paper to me."
"Who knows. Probably with Bella." Rose said as Emmett picked at the food on the tray. I sigh and slowly got up.
"Well, I'm going to go see if I can find him," I say and they nodded. I walked out, taking my tray with me. I dumped the last of the food, shoved the bottle of water into my bag, before walking out the cafeteria. I walked outside and looked around and I swear I saw something. Something fast. Very fast. I looked over but there was nothing there. Living with Vampires must have made me more paranoid than usual. I shrug it off and walked around, seeing Edward with a girl. She was just shorter than me, dark brown hair and dark looking eyes. Must have been Bella. He looked over and so did she. I waved to them, before I turned away, hearing the bell. I'll talk to him another time. He seems busy.

**********

In the final lesson I sat down and the Bella girl walked in. She looked around and slowly walked over and stood next to the empty seat beside me.
"Is this seat taken?" I shook my head and she sat down.
"Don't you usually sit next to Rebecca?" I asked.
"She's asking a lot of questions about me and Edward." She said. I nodded and looked at the teacher and saw Rebecca glancing over to Bella before turning to Lauren and giggling.
"Just so you know. Whatever they say, ignore it." I smiled. "If they're going to talk about you because you hang with my family, its only because you got the last single one." I giggled. She just gave me a small smile.
"What about you?" She asked.
"Apparently I'm going to meet someone. So I'm off the market too, according to Alice." I say and she nodded. After that, we didn't really talk the rest of class.