Chapter 13

I got up at 7 and Sam took the others out to patrol the place. While they was gone I made food. Just Bacon, eggs and some other stuff for there brekfast.
"Hell yeah. Food!" Jared smiled and sat down piling food onto his plate. "My new best friend." Jared chuckled, ruffling my hair. The others came in doing the same thing. Sam chuckled and kissed my head. He sat down, me sitting on his lap, as he ate as well. I walked outside and looked around. Then I saw something in the corner of my eye move. I looked over but saw nothing.
"The hell?" I said outloud. I turn back around and walked off the porch. Then I saw it. There in the distance I saw a figure. I tenced as I saw who it was. "Laurent?" I backed up and he smiled. He was gone in a blink of an eye.
"(Y/n)?" I looked over to see Paul. "You okay? I nodded and he shrugged and I sighed.
"We're going to go get Jake." I nodded and they walked off, Sam passing me and kissed me softly.

**********

After a while I heard a car pull up. I looked over and saw Bella's pick-up truck. I took a deep breath as I put the fresh blueberry muffins on a plate. I knew I had to face her at some point. The boys came in and ran over to the table.
"Muffins." I say and they took one each. Bella looked over and seemed shocked. "Good to see you agian Bella." She hurried over and hugged me. "Wow, Bella. That happy to see me?" I asked. She pulled away and looked at me.
"You have no idea...wait are the others-" I shook my head.
"No Bella. No one else is here. But I wouldn't know. They never took me with them. They sort of just....left me here...." She lowered her head and nodded. Jared looked at me worried and I shook it off. "Here." I pick up the plate, dodging the guys hands reaching for one. "Take one before these two eat them."
"You should try them Bella. (Y/n) here's the best cook we've ever had in the house.." They said, mouths full. I smiled and Bella took one. I put the plate down and the two at the table reached for another one.
"Save some for your brothers." I say and they rolled there eyes.
"Leave it to Jake to find away around Sams gag order." Quil said.
"He did't say anything to me." Bella said.
"Hes not allowed too." I say. "Its a wolf thing."
"How would you know?" Bella asked.
"Im the Alpha's imprint Bella. Plus Carlisle told me all about shapshifters." I say. "And it's common scence."
"Yeah well, Apha's orders get obeyed weither we want them too or not." Jared said. "Oh and cheak it out. We can hear each others thoughts."
"Dude will you shut up these are traid secrets. Dame it. This chuck runs with Vampires." Quil said.
"Plus Sam's not going to be too happy if you tell her this stuff." I sigh.
"Can't really run with Vampires." Bella said making me laugh. "Cuz there pretty fast."
"Well we're faster." Jared said. "Freaked out yet?"
"No. Your not the first monsters I've met." She mumbled and I flinch a little. Did she really think the pack where monsters...that the Cullen's where monsters? At that moment Sam walked in. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Then Jake and Paul came in shoving each other playfully.
"Sorry." Paul smiled. He looked at the Muffins, quickly taking one for himself. Jared went to take another I stop him picking it up. I gave it to Sam and he smiled kissing my head quickly before eating it. I looked over and saw Bella walk out with Jacob.
"Well how did she take you being here?" Paul asked.
"Shes looking better...but she thought the others were back." I sigh.
"Are you okay?" Quil asked.
"I don't know. I don't even know how to contact them." He nodded and I sigh. I saw it again and looked towards the door. "I'll be back in a second." I say and kiss Sams cheek before walking out. I looked around and saw ginger in the trees. I looked and saw Victoria. She went off running and I shiver slightly.
"What are you doing out here?" I looked over to see Sam and Paul.
"I thought I saw something." I said.
"Well what did you think you saw?" Paul asked. I went to talked when I saw it again and Sam tensed
"(Y/n) go back inside." Sam said as he took off the guys following him. I did as Sam asked and walked back inside. I sat on the sofa frowning. After half an hour Sam came back inside and walked over, hugging me tightly. "You okay?" I nodded into his chest and smiled. "I don't want you leaving the house without someone with you, okay?"
"Sam I love you and respect you, but you cant expect me to just sit here. I want to help. I get I'm human but I've lived with a house of vampires my whole life. Please let me help." I said and he shook his head. He let me go and I frowned. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed his phone and I walked over and made him look at me. "Sam I can take care of myself, I know-"
"No you don't. You don't know what she's capable of. Or what she'll do. And with that Laron guy around I don't want you out this house." He growled at me and I flinched. He sighed and walked outside. I frown....I made him upset. But I can't just sit here....
"Billy's coming to sit with you for a while. I wont be back until tonight." I heard Sam say behind me. I nodded and I heard him leave. I teared up and frowned. After 10 minutes Jacob pulled up in a truck and helped Billy out, before running off after the others.
"You must be (Y/n)? Sam's imprint?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and wheeled himself over as I sat there sulking on the sofa. "Something on your mind?"
"Just worried about Sam and the pack. I feel so useless just sitting here. When I asked to help...even if it was a little, Sam got angry." I frown. He sighed and took my hand. "I've lived with the Cullen's since I was 9...I know who the vampire is. I know why she's here. I help Sam with all that and now he's pushed me out the link. I just want everyone to be okay."
"You have told Sam all this information. You have helped. Sam wants to keep you safe and out of harms way. The pack will be fine. There a lot stronger than they act. Sam will be fine. Your not useless. You give Sam a reason to fight. He loves you, I can tell. You know how dangerous Vampires can be, also how vulnerable humans are to vampires. They're there prey. You need to stay out of this fight. Your not with the Cullen's anymore, the pack will keep you safer than you have ever been with the Cullen's.." I sigh and nod at his words. "Good. Now no more of this talk. I heard your an amazing cook." I giggled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of cookies. I walked to the table as Billy pushed himself over. I put the plate down for him to take one. He smiled and took one eating it quickly. "Sam was right. Your good."
"Thanks...Billy? Can I ask you something? You know since your on the...council is it?" I asked. He nodded taking another cookie, making me smile. "I made Sam angry...but he'd never hurt me...would he?" I asked a little scared.
"I've seen the way Sam looks at you. The way he talks about you. I know Sam would never purposely hurt you. But if he ever get so angry that he scares you. Leave the room and give me a call. I'll be here as soon as I can." I nodded and he smiled. "But I bet you will never have to call." I smiled and he took another cookie.