Chapter 15

I groan and sit by the sea. The guys where celebrating Laurent death with a little cliff diving. Sam was with me, arms wrapped around me, keeping me warm.
"Sam. Its freezing." I shivered and he smiled. I felt his lips kiss my cheek and slowly drift down my neck. His hands rubbing my thighs. "Sam don't even think about it. We're at the beach." He chuckled and kissed my temple and leaned back on the large rock behind us. I cuddle into his chest and smiled.
"Guys." I looked up and saw Bella walking towards us. She didn't seem happy. I flinched and Sam held me tighter. "I'll get Jacob." I nodded and Jared took off into the woods.
"You." She snapped. "Your the reason they left." She growled and Sam held me tighter and the guys rushed over, Jacob running over. "Alice emailed me. Asking if you was happy now. If you where safer now. They left because of you!" She yelled and I flinched. Sam growled in Bella's direction. "Nock it off Sam. I know you can't hurt me. I'm human."
"Actually Bella, Your frightening his imprint. Sam has every right to hurt you. Human or not." Paul said. and I looked at Sam slightly worried.
"That doesn't change the fact because of you all this is happening. Victoria, Laurent...the nightmares. Everything is your fault. Because of you the Cullen's left and now the pack has to clean everything up." Bella snapped and I frowned.
"Bella. That's enough." Jared growled. "Your hurting her and making Sam angrier." I gripped Sam's shirt and he looked down at me. He quickly laced his fingers with mine.
"I don't care about him. Or anyone." I saw Jacob flinch and frowned. "You made him leave me. You made them all leave. Now everyone's suffering, just because you refused to let Carlisle change you." Everything went silent. "Oh. You didn't tell them."
"Bella don't." I said quietly.
"But doesn't your preasous boyfriend deserve to know. How you wanted to be a vampire. But then when you was about to be turned. You flipped out. Screaming and crying. Just because you couldn't protect yourself from your parent-"
"Bella! Enough!." Sam snapped. I never heard him raise his voice so much. "Jacob get her out of here before I do something I'll regret." Jacob nodded and pulled Bella away.
"Your useless (Y/n)!" She yelled before Jacob finally had her out of view.

*****************

I sat in mine and Sam's room and frowned. Sam sitting behind e, arms around me, whispering things to calm e down.
"I can't believe we've been together almost 2 years and I never once mentioned my real parents." I frown and he sighed. "Do you want to know about them? I'll tell you everything if you want me too."
"Only tell me what you want to tell me." I nodded. I trusted Sam. I loved him. He should know these things. I took a deep shaky breath and sighed.
"I'll tell you everything. You should know anyway." I say and he nodded. I shifted and we laid down and I cuddled into him and I told him everything. Everything about my dark twisted past.