Chapter 2

I was sat in my bedroom on Saturday when I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window and saw Edward bringing Bella inside. I go downstairs, shockingly, beating Edward there. I giggled as my family cooked. I jumped up, sitting on the counter Esme turning to me.
"Off the counter." She smiled and I jumped off rolling my eyes playfully. She handed me a bowl with a wooden spoon in it. "Be useful and mix this." She smiled. I giggled and nodded mixing the content.
"Is she even Italian?" Rose asked.
"Her name is Bella," Emmett said and I giggled a little, biting my lip when Rose looked over at me. Carlisle looked into the bowl I had and took it from me.
"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what," Carlisle said pouring the mixture into another bowl adding it to what I guessed was pasta. Soon I could hear a girls voice and Esme smiled looking at us all
"Here comes the human." Esme smiled. I couldn't help but smile at her. It's been a while since a human was in the house. Well, actually only 4 years. We heard them walking up the stairs and I looked over. Esme walked over and smiled. "Bella we're making Italian for you."
"Oh." She smiled. I saw her look over to me and I waved, Again she just smiled.
"Hi, Bella," I said.
"Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intensive purposes." Edward smiled.
"Bon'jurno." Bella smiled.
"Monto Belle." Esme smiled.
"Given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle smiled. "(Y/n) doesn't like us cooking for her. Says she doesn't like us fussing over her."
"I don't. You guys have other things you have to do, without worrying about me." I smiled and Emmett chuckled, ruffling my hair.
"Hope you're hungry," Esme said.
"Oh, totally," Bella said.
"She already ate," Edward said quietly. That's when Rose crushed the glass bowl in her hands. I jumped and Emmett walked over to her, trying to calm her down with his presence. She just steps over the glass not caring about the pieces that brock under her shoes.
"Perfect," Rose said. Emmett rubbed her arms gently.
"Yeah, I know. Its because I know you guys don't eat." Bella said quickly.
"Of course. It's very considerate of you." Esme smiled.
"I'll eat it. No problem. At least the food isn't wasted." I smiled and Bella looked at me silently thanking me. I smiled at her and Edward smiled over at me.
"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." Edward teased smiling, trying to break the tension.
"Yeah, lets just keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us," Rose said, Emmett, holding her shoulder.
"I would never tell anybody anything," Bella said.
"And even if she did no one would believe her," I say backing her up. "But let's face it. She wouldn't tell. It's as dangerous for her as it is for us." I smiled and looked over at Rose.
"Yeah well, the problem is that you two have gone public now," Emmett said.
"Emmett," Esme warned.
"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rose said. "I mean think back to (ex-name). He found out about us and looked what happened to him." I flinch at Rosalie's words.
"Rose," Emmett said and Rose looked over, only just realizing what she said.
"Oh, (Y/n), I'm sorry I didn't-"
"It's fine. It's true." I sigh and she gave me a sad smile.
"Hi, Bella." I looked over and Alice jumped in off a tree branch. "I'm Alice." She said going over hugging Bella quickly. "Oh, my. You do smell good."
"Alice, what are you..."
"Don't worry. Me and Bella are going to be good friends." Alice smiled. There was silence and Jasper starred at Bella.
"I'm sorry. Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him." Carlisle said.
"Its a pleasure to meet you." He said. I smiled.
"It's okay Jasper. You won't hurt her." Alice smiled.
"Right. I'll take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward said and I smiled.
"Well, I'll see you soon." Alice smiled.
"Okay," Bella said and left with Edward. Esme smiled and I giggled.
"You clean this up," Esme said to Rosalie. I slowly got up and grabbed a broom. I swept up the mess and Ross grabbed the pan. I swept the mess into it and she binned it
"Well, I think I'm going to go out." I smiled. "Just call when the foods did and I'll come back and eat." Esme smiled and kissed my head.
"When you meet him. Give him a chance." I glare at Alice and walked out before walking through the woods.