Chapter 10

*2 months later*

I smiled, Sam's head in my lap, as I made a flower crown.
"Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked.
"Yeah, but I prefer to spend time with you." I smiled. He chuckled and played with the ends of my hair. I giggled as I set the finished flower crown on my head.
"Beautiful princess." I smiled. He sat up and kissed me, pulling me into his lap. "I need a little favour." I nodded and he pushed me down and hovered over me, kissing me roughly. "Thanks baby. But anyway. There's a couple new guys, they only phased recently but...there not part of the pack yet. So I need you to be a more little carful. Okay. If they smell the Cullen's on you they might attack." I smiled, pulling him down by the back of his neck and kissed him. He groaned and kissed me deeply, trailing them down my neck.
"I'll be careful. Promise." I smiled. He pulled away and looked down at me and I pick up my flower crown and put it on his head. "I would love to stay here with you all day but I got to set up Bells'a birthday suprice." He chuckled and nodded, moving out the way. I quickly sat on his lap. "I'll see you later handsome." I smiled and kissed him quickly before heading home.

***************

I walked into the room finally in my dress. I looked over and skipped down to her. I handed her the small box and she smiled at me a little.
"Just something small." I smiled. She pulled the ribbon and opened the box. She smiled at the simple silver earrings.
"Thanks." I smiled and hugged her.
"Open Esme's and Carlisle's." Bella smiled handing her the small gift.
"Just a little something to brighten your day." Carlisle smiled.
"You've been looking kind of pale recently." Esme smiled. Bella smiled at thee gift and attempted to open it when a familiar smell filled the air.
"Paper cut." Bella winced. I looked to Jasper worried. Edward did the same slowly turning to Jasper, before pushing Bella back, throwing her into the wall and cutting up her arm. In the madness I was nocked back and cut my palm on a piece of shattered glass. Jasper went insane, trying to get to Bella and me. Alice rushed to his side making him look at her.
"Shush, shush. Its just a little blood." Alice looked over to us. They all did.
"Get Jasper out of here." Carlisle said. He rushed to Bella's side, where as Esme came over to me, and held up his hand. "Esme please take (Y/n) to the bathroom, wash her cut and bandage it. I'll check on it once I have dealt with Bella" I said through my teeth. She quickly helped me up and took me up to the bathroom. She turned on the cold water and I hiss as she held my hand under the water.
"Sorry. I just need to rinse the blood away and then I can clean it.." I groan but nodded. I kept my hand there as Esme grabbed an antiseptic-whip and some bandages. She sat me down and pulled out a couple of whips and I whimper and tear up as she gently dabbed it on the cut. "Carlisle might have to stitch this." She said. I nodded, tears falling at the pain. She grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around my hand. I heard my mobile going off.
"Can you get that for me?" I asked. She nodded and quickly left the room. I could just heard her voice in the room down the hall.
"Hello?" She asked. "Paul? Oh (Y/n)? There was an accident she just cut her hand and-no." She hissed. "No one in this house would do that to her." I sigh as I looked to the mirror. "No one turned her. Fine. Give me a second." I heard footsteps and soon Esme stood there sadly as she handed me the phone. "He wants to talk to you. Wants to make sure your okay." I nodded and took the phone with my good hand and she frowned. "I'll get Carlisle. You hand looks bad." I nodded and she walked out the room
"Hello?" I asked.
"Oh god, tell me your still you." Paul said quickly. "Sam's freaking out over here, saying his hands burning." I sigh and smiled a little.
"I'm fine. Put him on." I smiled and I heard movement before a quiet 'hello' was heard. "Sam I'm fine. I fell on some glass and cut my palm."
"You sure?" He asked.
"I'm fine. I promise." I smiled.
"Okay. Well I'll see you tomorrow." He said.
"Love you." I smiled.
"Love you too." I felt my smile widen and hung up and sighed. Too over protective.
"He's just looking out for you." I looked over to see Edward leaning on the door frame. "He has a right to worry about you. I mean anything could have happened." He frowned.
"Edward, I've been in this family for how long now. Nothing has happened to me." I smiled.
"Yeah but something could still happen." He said. I frowned and he sigh. "I'm taking Bella home. Carlisle told me to tell you to go down to him." I nodded and walked down to my dad. I walked into the living room as Jasper walked in from outside. He looked over to me and Emmett grabbed his arm.
"Come on buddy. She's our sister." Emmett said trying to snap out of it. I stepped back as he just snapped at me. "Jasper. Stop." Emmett yelled but Jasper got out and ran over, causing me to tumble back, falling, but Carlisle ran over and grabbed him.
"Jasper. This is (Y/n). Your baby sister. You don't want to hurt her. Look at her." I say his eyes change back as he just looked at me. "Your scaring her." Jasper went limp and I held my injured hand. "Come on (Y/n)." I nodded and followed Carlisle shaking slightly. "Are you okay? You know Jasper didn't mean it."
"I know. Just shocked. I never saw him act like that to me." I frown. He nodded and unwrapped the blood socked bandages.
"This is deeper than I thought." He sighed and began to slowly stitch it shut. "Maybe you should stay with Sam for a couple nights. Until Jasper finally calms down." He said.
"I cant. Sam's trying to recruit some new wolves." I say and he nodded.
"Well just be carful with you hand for now." I nodded as he wrapped them in clean bandages, burring the old, used ones.