Chapter 12

The Cullen's have been gone for a month and I was slowly getting better. I didn't have the heart to visit Bella. I heard she was suffering pretty bad. I frown at the thought. She was Edwards Blood Singer. This must be killing her. I frown as I sat at the dinning table.
"You okay there (Y/n)?" Paul asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "Let me guess. Your still upset that Jared stole your phone." He teased and I pout.
"No but now I am." I sigh and he chuckled nudging me slightly. "I can't believe you went through my phone."
"It was all Pauls idea. I just took the phone" Jared frowned. "And I apologised." I nodded.
"Yeah I know." I sigh. Sam walked in with a new guy and he looked a little nervous. I went to talk when I heard a ding. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a tray of brownies.
"What's this?" Sam asked, wrapping his arms around me, his chin rested on my shoulder. "You cooked?"
"I got board." I giggled.  I grabbed a knife and cut the large brownie into smaller squares. Sam reached over but I hit his hand away. "There not done." I pout. He put his hands up in defence and walked over to the guys.
"So Paul, Jared. This is Embry. He'll be joining the pack. His friend Quil will be soon too." Sam smiled. I got out fudge icing and iced the brownies and put them on the table, the guys grabbing them quickly.
"These are pretty good." Paul chuckled. "Who knew you could cook?" He chuckled and I hit his arm taking a brownie for myself, sitting in Sam's lap as I ate.
"Well...we're planning on going cliff diving later. Want to come?" Jared asked Embry.
"Sure but I've never been cliff diving before." I grin as Jared chuckled.
"What about you two? You coming?" Paul asked eating another brownie.
"No. I'm good. I'm just going to relax for a while." I smiled leaning into Sam.
"Yeah 'relax'." Jared said getting up. "You and Sam are just going to 'relax'." I looked at him as if to say 'shut up'. "Your not fooling anyone. We know what you and Sam get up too." He laughed and ran out. Paul following after him, chuckling.
"Do I want to know?" Embry asked. I shook my head and he nodded, following the others out, to who knows where. I smiled and leaned into Sam, who kissed my neck softly.
"I hate them sometimes." I smiled and he kissed just under my chin. He turned me around and smiled up at me. I giggled and kissed him, Sam quickly pulled me closer and began to deepen the kiss.
"Sam there's-" We quickly brock apart and Sam growled over to Jared who stood there with a smirk on his face. "Sorry but this is kind of important." Sam sighed and I got up taking the empty plate into the kitchen. "Paul smelled a vampire." I tensed and looked over. Sam got up quickly, kissed my cheek and raced out after the others. I just stood there confused. Could it be the Cullens. No. They wouldn't come back. Not this soon anyway. Would they?

***********

It was about an hour until the guys came back. I jumped up and Sam came over and hugged me, kissing all over my face.
"Is everyone okay?" I asked and Sam nodded smiling at me. "What happened?"
"Just some red head vampire. She got away. We'll get her." Paul growled.
"I have no doubt about that part. I meant what was the vampire doing. No one got hurt right?" I asked and they shook there head and I smiled. "That's one good thing then." Then something clicked. Red head. "Wait she was a red head?" I asked. Sam nodded. "Um...Remember the baseball game you watched...when the three nomads came and almost attacked Bella?" I asked Sam tensed. "If she's here then the other guy...Laurent..."
"Wait isn't he the guy that attacked you?" Paul asked and I nodded. "You said three. What happened to the third one?"
"Edward killed him for attacking Bella. He bit her and Edward had to suck the venom out before she turned. The woman's name is Victoria. The dead one was James. If Victoria's here Laurent must be too." I frown and Sam wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hope Bellas okay..." I sigh. The guys just frowned and I sigh. Sam sat down, sitting me on his lap. I cuddled into him.
"Things will be okay." I nodded slowly and he smiled, kissing my temple.