Controlling Much

It's been a week here in my uncles pack with no word from my parents and not seeing Mason. Every time he comes to talk to the guys I hide as they make him leave. I fell bad for him but my heart still hurts to hear him or see him or think about him.

We would have already been mated... we would probably be in my pack or I would have moved here to be with him.

I opened my eyes taking me out of thought to see Dalton holding his hand out to help me up. I took it and pulled him into the snow before standing up. Cullen was smiling at me, "Your so sweet" he told me making me half smile.

I ducked just as Dalton came at me tripping him, he fell face first into the snow. He stood up and we began circling each other before Dalton charged at me. I ducked and went under him grabbing his arm and flipping him in the process.

"Bailey!" I heard someone yell, I turned to see Nolan one of my friends walking out of the woods. He ran to us and pulled me into his arms. "Cullen I'm sorry," he said before aiming a tranquilizer gun at him and shooting him in the arm. Dalton was next and soon they were both out cold.

"River!" I screamed as I tried to get my wrist away from him. "Get River!" I mind linked Thomas. Nolan started dragging me towards the woods as I scratched him making him bleed, he growled at me making my wolf furious. I kicked him in the nuts before stippling away from him and running towards the house. He grabbed my wrist as I reached the handle, I screamed at the top of my lungs as he threw me into the snow.

I crawled backwards as he jumped off the porch. he grabbed me by the neck his nails cutting into me as he lifted he into the air. "I'm not going to kill you" he told me as he smiled at me, "we have uses for you" he told me as I pulled myself up.

I looked him up and down before I sprinted into the woods. I fallowed the scent of my mate and Devin. I jumped over fallen trees and zigzagged between trees till I found a pond. I took a running start and jumped in. Nolan didn't fallow after me as as standing swimming to the other end of the large pond.

When I pulled myself out I turned to see Nolan sitting there watching me. He was now in his wolf form, but not faster than someone with Alpha blood. I watched as he shifted into his human form. He rested his hands on his naked hips and smiled at me.

"Bay!" He yelled as he smirked at me. "Baby don't make me go in the freezing water to get you" He said as he looked my dripping body like a peace of meat, fully clothed may I add. "Go to hell!" I yelled as I took steps back. "Bailey, your coming with me" he said raising his brows at me.

"I would rather drown in this pond than go with you" I told him as he started into the water. I ran as fast and as far as I could.  "Bailey!" he yelled as I zigzagged through the trees. I smelled him before I heard them, Haden, Devin, and Mason all in a clearing next to a river. They were all in human forms just talking.

Nolan stalked Into the clearing, he growled when he saw them. "where is she?!" his wolf growled at them. Devin smiled at it as my bones cracked into place.  I pounced out of the tree line at him. I knocked him off his feet and into the trees. He growled at me "there you are".

"What the hell is happening? Who are they?" Haden asked as he looked at the boys. A gun shot echoed through the woods as Nolan let out a cry. He fell over into the snow, his eyes never leaving me. River ran over to me and threw a blanket over me before shooting Nolan again. Nolan shifted and looked back to me, eyes full of such pain.

"your just prolonging the inevitable. The high Alpha won't stop until he gets you Bay!" He said before River shot a silver bullet into his head. Cullen came tearing into the clearing  towards me, Dalton not far from me. "Thank you for letting us stay here River. But we should keep moving" my brother said after he made sure I wasn't hurt. "Dalton go get Thomas, I'll go start the truck. Bay you go get dressed" Cullen said as he loaded the gun again. "If you guys are going so am I" River said, The three others agreed. Masons eyes didn't leave me and he just nodded.

We were doing this together.

~~~~~~~~

I wore one of Rivers hoodies with a pair of leggings and boots as opened the door to the car. It was just the guys from this pack, my siblings and Dalton were still on their way. I jumped into the passenger seat as Dalton opened the back seat door, I guess they weren't as far behind as I had thought. "I brought enough snacks to feed you animals for a few days" Dalton said as he looked at my brother and River, "Mainly you two that I know of" he added.

"7 males should hide your scent," River said as he got into the driver's seat. When everyone was buckled up we were off. I put in my headphones and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.
~~~~~

"Bailey" I heard my mother say making me open my eyes. River glanced at me, before looking back to the road. He said something but I couldn't hear him, my vision began to blur.

"Bailey, It's me. It's your mother" I heard as I felt warm tears running down my face. "Stay safe, we love you guys" she added after a minute, then the connection broke. My vision came back and River was holding my face looking at me. We were pulled over on the side of the road. Cullen was standing at my side, my door was open. Mason was in between the seats holding me, his eyes dark.

"What happened?" Cullen asked as tears started flowing. "Mom says to be safe" I whispered making him let out a sigh. "Your sitting in the back" Mason growled, his eyes still black. I climbed into the back, And Cullen took my spot in front. Haden and Devin sat in a row with Dalton, as Mason took me to the back row. He wouldn't let me sit in my own seat, so he held me in his arms taking in my scent.

Thomas was looking at Mason weird making my mate bare his teeth at my little brother. I was about to say something but Thomas did, "I can already tell my sister not happy you did that" he said before Laughing. Mason looked to me when he saw the look on my face he whimpered. His wolf was in control, I have a feeling that Mason wouldn't normally do this.