Home

"Who is that?" I asked as Selena walked over to me. She looked at the mirror and sighed. "I have some explaining to do," she told me. I felt my face and the girl in the mirror did the same.

I looked away from her moon filled eyes and tanned skin. She looked like Selena but with dark curly hair.

I walked over to where Selena sat on the sofa. "Many decades ago, Hades and I feel in love. We ended up having a child together, a daughter. We named her Aleta, it means Truthful" she took a deep breath and stood up. She walked over to her desk and grabbed several scrolls and papers.

"That was many millennia ago," she said as she set the stuff on the table before us. I reached for one of the scrolls and opened it. It was a portrait of the girl in the mirror. "To keep things simple our love and our daughter died. Somehow Aleta's soul was put into one of my many wolf children. When you got that wolf, you were reincarnated as Aleta"

"Why do I look like her now?" I asked her as I looked down at my tan hands. "Hades must have done something. I will figure out how to undo it, don't worry" she put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked down at my stomach, I still had my son. "I need to get home," I told her as I stood up. "Time passes differently in hell. How long were you there?" She asked me it took a minute to think about it. "Maybe two hours," I told her. She sighed and looked up at me. "So about two weeks passed. I guess we should hurry and get you back, People are missing you"

She took my hand and closed her eyes. Moonlight formed around us. I closed my eyes and let the warmth take me. Soon the light was gone and we were home. We were on the porch of the alpha house and yelling could be heard from inside.

Moonlight was glowing around me. The white dress I was suddenly wearing flowed like water, much like the woman in hell was wearing. "I will tell them. For now, I will call you Aleta, I don't want them to freak out" I looked down at what I was wearing. My dress covered up the baby bump relatively well.

Great.

She knocked on the door as her long dress shifted into a shorter version. I looked at her arm and watched how her olive skin glittered in the moonlight. I heard footsteps from the house before the door opened. Cullen opened the door and looked at both of us.

"Son, Who is it?" My father asked. Cullen opened the door more so our father could see. "Hello Gavin," She said as she smiled. "Hades has her," my father said as Selena walked into the house. "I know what has happened, and I'm working on fixing this" Selena said as she looked between my brother and father.

"Father, what are you talking about?" Cullen asked. "Evita is Bailey's mother but so is she," my father said as he looked at Cullen. "That's not possible, who are they?" Cullen asked.

Margo came walking into the living room, she took my brother's hand as she put her head on his chest, Calming him down.

"My name is Selena, I'm the goddess of the moon," she told my brother. He laughed, "You expect me to believe that?" He asked before he looked to our father.

"Cullen she speaks the truth," my father said as He looked at him. "You're a crazy old man!" Cullen yelled as he pointed at our father.

"Cullen!" I yelled making him look at me, I still sound like myself. "Brother just calm down, we will explain everything" I walked over to him and pulled out a chair from the dining room table.

"Bailey?" Margo asked and I smiled. "Hello sister" I whispered as I hugged her. "I'm working on reversing what Hades did to her. She is turning fully into someone else" Selena told us.

"But as a precondition" Selena looked at me then down at my stomach. "It would be best if Eilithiyia delivers the baby now," I thought about it. "As long as he's safe" I whispered.

Cullen hugged me. "We should call off the search parties," Margo said as she smiled at us. "I will," Our father said as he stood up. "I will get your mother when she returns. I will keep Caleb and Mason away for now" he told us.

"It would be best if we don't tell them until after the birth. We don't want her any more stressed out than she is" Selena said as she stood up. My Father nodded as he looked at me, then left.

"I will summon Eli and Kratos. You need all the strength you can get" she walked outside and I was alone with them. I looked over at Cullen, he looked scared. That's understandable. "What are you going to name him?" Margo asked me.

"Alexei"