The vows we make

I folded the vows I had written and held it over my heart. It was almost time. "So many people," Ava said as she looked out the window. There was a knock at the study door, Ava opened it to reveal my dad. "Ready Pumpkin?" He asked as Caleb popped up right behind him. I nodded, I moved my vail so it covered my face, Caleb handed me the flowers the went to go let them know it was time.

We got to the door to the garden, Gale and Jeremy were waiting there for my bride's maids. They linked arms as the music started. I took my dads arm as I held onto my flowers. "No matter what happens, you will always be my pumpkin"  he looked at me, tears in his eyes. "Your other... parents are here. I'll introduce you later if you want" he said as he looked at the ground. "They ain't my parents, you and mom are. Now let's go" I said with a smile. He wiped his eyes and we started walking.

We rounded the corner of the garden, and there was the aisle. And at the end of it was waiting for my Prince Charming. My mate. Mason looked at me like I had dreamed someone would look at me some way. The way you only read about in books or see in movies. This my fairytale. And this was going to be my happily ever after.

I smiled at him as our eyes locked. I made my way towards him, our eye contact not breaking. Mason has the biggest smile on his face, and he didn't care who saw. The big bad Alpha was smiling, he was happy.

My dad looked at me one last time before hugging me. "Always" he whispered as I gave him a squeeze. He let go of my hand and walked to his seat in the front Row where the rest of the family was. I look at my mates hand and walked forward.

"I was Told the two of you prepared your own vows of officiator said as he took a step back, giving us the floor. I handed Ava my flowers before Mason and I both unfolded our vows.

"I'll go first," I said as he nodded. I looked at him after seconds before I started.

"Mason,

I didn't know how to put our relationship in words. it's been an adventure. And I wouldn't want to be going on this adventure with anyone else. It's been rocky but through all of this, you have been my rock. We have learned a lot from each other, Hell, we have a lot more to learn. This is just the being of another adventure, and I'm lucky to be going on this with you. We have both made questionable decisions, but you were never one of them. Loving you was never one of them. Because I love you so much." I slowly looked up from my paper to see him crying. I put the ring on his finger.

He looked at the paper in his hand before folding it back up. He took mitt of my hands and intertwined our fingers.

"Bay,

I know we haven't had the best relationship. We have had many... situations to get to where we are. But I love where we are. I love you. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world. Thank you, for making me the man I am today. You have shown me there is more to life. You are simply amazing. You are my mate, my other haft. So thank you for putting up with me. The goddess knows I don't make that easy. To be honest I don't deserve you. I have messed up so many times, hurt you on countless occasions. But somehow you still take me back, still, love me. Your an amazing person, and amazing mate. I love you, Forever and Always" he wiped the tears from my face before putting on my ring.

the officiator came forward. "You May now kiss the bride," he said with a smile. The kiss wasn't long, it wasn't short. And definitely no tong, my little brothers here. "I proudly introduce Mr. and Mrs Prescott," he said as we turned to face the crowd. Everyone started clapping as I scanned the crowd. Mason and I started walking towards the House, hand in hand. We kept our heads forward as we walked, silent.

As soon as we got inside, to the sitting room he pulled me into his arms and held me. "I love you so much" he whispered in my ear before moving my hair to reveal his mark. "Let's show them off. Show we are more than just husband and wife" he kissed my mark I started unbuttoning his shirt. I kissed his collar bone before making my way to the mark I put there. We are equals.

He kissed my forehead before moving to my lips. He took my vail out of my hair and kissed up my neck before I had to stop him. "Later. You can give me all the marks you want later" he sighed before kissing me one last time. Did I say kiss? I meat make out.

I moved my hair so my mark was showing before I grabbed his hand and led him outside to the party. Everyone cheered as we exited the house. Cameras were flashing and people were smiling.

"After you, Mrs. Prescott" Mason said making me giggle. He kissed me again before I let him towards the front table. The power surged, I felt it in my veins. I looked around, nobody else felt it. But I spotted a man, I didn't know him but I felt the power. The same power that was stored in my core. He gave me a look, he knows what I had. He looked a bit older than me, but those eyes made him look thousands of years old. On the inside.

The party went on and I tried not to think of it. Mason and I stayed just at our table when we weren't out on the dance floor. He held my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I looked at Mason and he looked back at me. A smirk on his face. I love this man. He's perfect. This is perfect.