Battle

"Hello princess," Phobos said as he walked into my room. A breeze came in through the open door. "Get out," I told him, he just laughed.

"And why would we do that?" Deimos asked as he walked further into my room. "Your father misses you," Deimos said as he picked up the tiny glass horse from my dresser.

"I would tell you all to go to hell, but you already kinda did" I muttered, they laughed.

"She has a lot of spunk," Deimos said as he grabbed my arm. I threw moonlight at him. He went flying at my bathroom door. "Burn in hell?" I asked as I stood up. Phobos asked. I threw moonlight at him. Morpheus came running into my room. Wings came out of my brothers back and I screamed.

"How the hell?!" I questioned before Phobos grabbed me and started running towards the window. He jumped as I screamed. Morpheus grabbed us and we were flying. We were flying over the city.

Damn it's beautiful, but damn that's a long drop.

Phobos let go of me as Morpheus yelled. I went tumbling through the air, towards the ground.

I didn't feel anything when I hit the ground. Several people screamed when they saw me. I moved my head to the side and took a deep breath. Well, that was an experience. I was on a balcony, covered in purple and blue flowers.

The place. I closed my eyes and the memories came back. I was sitting here with him. His arms were wrapped around me as we looked out over the water. "I love you," he told me as I turned around to face him.

He was incredibly handsome. He had dark curly hair and light blue eyes that looked like the ocean. He had a very Greek looking face. He looked like one of the statues but with sharper more defined features.

He was quite literally a Greek god. I reached up to touch his face as he smiled at me.

"Phobos!" I heard someone scream taking me back into reality. I sat up my back cracking in several different places as I did. I looked around me. Everyone was asleep. Morpheus.

I climbed off the wooden table I fell into. I walked over to the stairs and looked up. There was a battle going on. Several gods looked to be fighting Phobos and Deimos.

I ran down the stairs and started running towards the action. The wind started to pick up as I got closer

I pulled on my power as I walked down the road. I looked down to the docks as my hands started glowing.

I climbed into the railing that looked down onto the docs where they were fighting. It was three against two but why not make it four.

I threw moonlight at Phobos. He screamed as he fell to the ground, good. Deimos ran over to him trying to help as the three warriors moved away, they looked to me. But my moonlight was covering me, sheltering me.

I screamed as I pushed more. There was a flash of red light and they were gone. The two men I didn't know dropped their swords as they looked at me in shock.

I pulled my moonlight back as one of them yelled for our victory. I pulled my moonlight back and jumped down to the doc. "That was worse than hell!" I yelled as I let my knees give out before I rolled to my side.

"Is that who I think it is?" One of the men asked sounding shocked at Morpheus walked over. They followed him. "Aleta?" One of them asked. "It's Bailey," I told him as I stood up, "sister we should get you home," Morpheus said. He was trying to get me away from them.

"Who are they?" I asked. "Eros and Aeolus. Two of my friends" he told me as he picked me up. "Are they Alastors Friends too?" I asked he froze. The two men looked at each other. "Alas couldn't make it, he was too busy for me," he said as he started walking. The wind started picking up, I looked over my brother's shoulder and saw Aeolus turn into the wind. Cool.

Eros sighed and sprouted wings, like little angel wings. Oh damn, he's Cupid or Eros. God of love. Then Aeolus must be like the god of wind.

What's Alastaor and Morpheus the gods of.

"What are you the god of?" I asked. "Dreams," he told me as We started flying. "Am I a god?" I asked and he nodded. "Of what?" I asked and he sighed. "You died before you could get your title" We was walked into the house and he set me down. Caleb stood from the couch where he was waiting, with Alex in his arms.

"Mom had business to attend to, just be safe," he said before he headed further into the house.

I looked over to Caleb and Alex. "How about we watch the lion king? And maybe they have pickles" he laughed. "That's my Bay"