The Lunas Attack

I walked into the kitchen wearing my wolf slippers, my purple sweatpants, and a black hoodie. My hair was in a mess at the top of my head. "Masons on his way" River warned as he took in my look. "You were up drinking?" Cullen asked with a smile, I slowly nodded trying not to stir the pain that festered in my brain.

They walked me over to the counter where they put a pair of sunglasses on me along with a bucket hat before putting a glass of tea into my hand. "Thank you," I said as I took a sip. Ave walked in and collapsed onto the sofa. River went to cover her up with a blanket but she was already up. She walked over to the speaker and plugged her phone in.

"WEST VIRGINIA" Ava screamed at the top of her lungs as I heard people walking on the porch. "Country roads take me home!" She sang as the door opened. "She's not even hung over she's still drunk" Devin laughed as my father walked in. Ava still sang as my father looked at her in shock.

"It was the cheap stuff she bought, not the good stuff from your office," Cullen said making my father nodded. Mason looked at all of us, but nobody would look him in the eyes. My father told Mason to take a seat so he did, other males started coming in to join the boys. They all headed off for Tahoe morning run as I went to my room.

After I got a shower and brushed my teeth I put on a floral dress and a pair of blue flats. I braided my hair before putting on my reading glasses. I looked good, good as I can get with a hangover. I grabbed Cullen's bucket hat and walked out of my room. Vince came out of nowhere and scooped me up and ran down the stairs. He grabbed the bucket had from my hand and kissed me on the cheek. He walked into the kitchen leaving me confused.

I followed after him just as there was a scream from the kitchen. One of the pack females was in the kitchen holding a bloody knife over my mother's body that lay on the floor. Vince dropped the hat as I let out a growl. My father ran in as I attacked. I shifted and not her hand, I wrapped it off her body before throwing her into the living room where I knew all of the guys were. I looked at my mother who was in my father's arms, "I'm fine" she said as she held his face in her hands.

I walked into the living room to see all the guys confused faces. The woman clung to Mason's shirt. He sat on the floor at her side with a blanket wrapped around her hand. The woman looked him in the eyes as she put a dagger to his neck "Sorry" she said before looking at all of us. "I have to take down two before I fall," she said as she moved to slit his throat. I quickly shifted, "please, just take me. He's not part of this pack, but I am" I told the girl making her look at me.

"I can smell the Alpha blood in him, he's a better target," she said as she went to kill him again. He just lay there limp, he injected him with something. "I'm a former Alpha, and I'm Alpha Gavin's Daughter. I'm a murderer, I deserve to die" I told her as my brother shook his head at me. She stepped away from Mason and walked towards me, Cullen took the opportunity to make a kill for himself. He stabbed her literally in the back.

She fell forward before my brother gave me the shirt off his back. I put it on and went to my mate. I tried to shake him but he wouldn't respond. I got him up to my room with the help of River.

I grabbed clothes before heading to my bathroom to clean up. I took another shower to scrub the blood off. When I finally felt semi-clean, when I couldn't see the blood and only feel it I got out. I threw a towel around my hair and wrapped one around my body. I looked at the clothes I had grabbed and realized I got the wrong ones. I had grabbed short shorts, a thong, and a can-do. My shirt was nowhere in sight, so I put on what I had and walked into my room.

My room had to be redone when I got home, due to the other pack ripping it apart. My floorboards had been ripped from the floor, my curtains ripped into ribbons. It was a disaster. My photos were thrown across the room, glass everywhere. It was a representation of what I was like outside of my safe places, outside of my home away from my family. Away for Mason.

Walking into my room I was a bit shocked when I didn't see Mason where I left him. I looked around my room and spotted him on the roof just outside my window. "Mason you're going to freeze to death out there. Get inside so I can clean you up" I said getting his attention. He looked shocked to see me, but he listened.

I pulled him into the bathroom and made him sit on the covered toilet. I took off his shirt then kissed him. He was shocked at first but he pulled me into his arms when I pulled away. "You scared me today," I told him as I sat on his lap. "I didn't mean to," he said as he played with my hair. I got off his lap and looked at him, "you can use my soaps, the towels are under the sinks". I said as I cupped his face in my hands. "We also need to do something with this beard," I said before kissing his forehead and leaving.

This was going to be an interesting Day!