Last day

"Are you sure you want this?" Selena asked as she looked me in the eye. It was all I wanted.

I wanted my life back, I want my family back. My son.

"It might be safer in this form Hades has given you" Morpheus pointed out. "I have something I can do about that. Somewhat of a location cloaking spell" Selena told us. She pulled out two bottles of colorful liquid. One a lavender color and the other the color of the sky in California. They sparkled like the sparklers that you would use on the Fourth of July. They were quite beautiful.

"Bailey, I feel it is best if we train you To use your magic" Selena told me. "I know well enough, and I won't need it back home" she sighed and nodded.

"I can't take away the parts of Aleta from you mentally and emotionally. Only physically" I looked down at the bottles.

"After you take these it would be safest for you to go go home. Far from here" Selena told me, I looked over to Morpheus. He looked sad.

"I will support whatever you choose sister" he told me as he walked over to me. I pulled him into a hug as he laughed. Selena smiled at us, her children. "You will always be my sister" I gave him a squeeze and took a deep breath.

"We will always be your family. You aren't getting rid of us that easily" Morpheus said making us all laugh. "We will come visit you, all the time" Selena told me as she cupped my face.

"Things will never go back to how they were before" I said as my eyes started watering. "I want it to, but at the same time I don't. I have you two but I have also lost so much" I wiped my tears.

"That's life" Morpheus told me earning a smack from both Selena and I.

"Maybe another day, I want one more day before I leave" I told them and they agreed to it. "A day out on the boat?" Morpheus suggested. Caleb yelled "yes" from the other room.

"This will take awhile to set in, so you should take it now" Selena told me as she handed me one of the bottles. The small purple one. I opened the quark top and drank it. It tasted worse than I imagined it would. But I guess that's just what I taste like, bitter yet sower.

"I'll go get ready" I said with a sigh. I hugged them both then headed to my room.

~~~~~~~~~

We were floating not far from the island, we could still see the people on the boats at the dock.

Morpheus had forgotten something so we where just waiting for him to get back. Caleb day across from me looking out at the ocean.

I looked up at the sky, weird. It's getting dark already.

"Hello princess" I spun around and looked at the three men that stood there. Phobos, Deimos, and a man I didn't know.

"Caleb take the rowboat and go find my brother" I said through the link. They didn't see him, they didn't need him. He slipped away as I moved keeping their attention.

I looked up at the sky again. "I'm guessing this is your doing" I said as I pointed up. "Guilty" the man I didn't know said. In the matter of minutes it had become night.

"Why does Hades want me?" I asked as I sat back down. I let my light shine through mess I motioned for them to sit.

"He wants you on our side, we want your power" Deimos told me as I let my light fly around the boat.

"Bailey where are you" someone whispered. The voice kept repeating it as it pushed at my mental barriers. Mason. "What do you want?" I pushed through my barriers.