Epilogue

"Alex no chasing your sister with scissors!" I yelled as I ran after the two of my kids. The chase was quickly ended as Alex got to his fathers office door. Mason quickly grabbed the scissors from his small hands.

"Alexei I thought we talked about this" Mason said as he dropped down to our sons level. "Nina started it" he grumbled as he grossed his arms.

"Did not" his 7 year old sister said as she put her hands on her side. "Did to!" Alexei said as I walked over to them. "Nina broke my LEGO building" he said as he pointed at his sister and looked at me.

"But mommy Alex cut of my dolls hair!" Nina whined. "I want both of you to apologize" I said as I crossed my arms. They were silent. I looked to my mate, he shook his head as he looked at our kids.

"I guess neither of you get cake at the party" he said as he stood up to full height. He smirked at me before looking to our children's expressions.

"I'm sorry sissy" Alexei said as he walked over to his sister. "I'm sorry too" she said as they hugged. Mason held out his hand in a fist to me. We bumped fists before crying from upstairs alerted me our two year old was awake.

I kissed my husbands cheek before running to their stairs. I heard several opinions behind me, suck as Ew and gross. I rolled my eyes at my sweet little angels.

I walked in the nursery to see Peyton was back to sleep. Mason walked in behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my neck as we looked at our baby.

"How did we get so lucky?" I asked him as I turned to look at him.

"I don't know" he said before kissing the top of my head.

"Mommy! Daddy! They are here!" Alex yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"We should get going, everyone is waiting for the reveal" he said as he looked down. I looked down as he places his hand on my pregnant belly.

"It's a boy" he told me as he looked up at me. Again with the boy thing. We had been bickering about this since we found out I was pregnant. But today is finally the day of our gender reveal.

"No, it's a girl" I said as I pinched his arm. "Sorry love but it's a boy" Mason said as we walked out of the nursery.

"It's a girl, I was right the last two times" I told him.

"I guess there only one way to find out" he said as we walked down stairs.

We were both right this time.

~~~~~~~
If your looking for something good to read I highly recommend Reel In by chicauthor 😁