Intro

I look up at the mission board and all the missions.

"Do you think we could do this one?" I asked my syth partner Justin.

"I don't think so, Let's see if there's something easier up tomorrow." He said looking at me with his dark green eyes. He was wearing his usual outfit of a white tang top and blue jeans to match his blonde hair.

I was wearing my usual game of thrones t-shirt with the stark symbol on it, black shorts and bright blue running shoes with my green eyes and brown hair.

"But we haven't been on a single mission yet we don't even know if we're good partners yet and it's been a month!"

I was about to head home without Justin when I hear an announcement on the P.A.

"Can Nicholas Sabatini and Justin Greyhurst please report to the death room."

I turned around grabbing Justin's hand." Come on you baka let's go."

****in the death room********

"Hia, hey, wazzup, wazzup, wazzup."Lord death greated US as we walked in.

"Nothing sir I'm just curious as to why you called."I asked him.

"Well you and your partner haven't even tested if you are a good match so I was gonna give you a chance so what do ya say."

"Well it depends on what we have to do."

"Ok if you can get one hit in on my son then you two can be partners." Lord death says as kid walks out with Patty and Liz

"WHAT?!"Me and Justin say at the same time.

"Well it's either you get a chance to prove your a good pair or I have to rematch you both."

"Fine we'll do it." I say after a bit of silence.

"BUT NIC HE'LL DESTROY US!"

"Well you want a new partner."

"...I guess not ok let's do it." He said his voice filled with regret as he transformed into a dark green syth.

I picked him up while shaking. He was heavy as hell I could barley lift him.

I took an incredibly weak looking stance.

I charged at kid but triped and fell face first because of Justin's weight.

"Wow ur weapon caused you to hurt yourself... I've seen bad partnerships but this is the worst."

"Well I guess you two don't work well together, I'm sorry but I'm assigning you new partners." Lord death said as I got up and Justin transformed back.

"Well Justin I guess it's over."

I shaked his hand and was about to leave when.

"Nic can I talk to you for bit." Lord death said.

I turned around and awaited what Lord death would say.

"There's a new weapon at the academy his name is Mycroft he's here right now if you want t-"

"Try resonating with him, sure why not."

Mycroft walks through the door. He has black hair dark blue eyes wearing a grey suite and a blood red tie.

"Hey, I've heard about you, so pathetic."

He got me slightly angry but he was right sadly.

"Alright let's get this over with."I said thinking that this would never work.

He transformed into two weird blades that were like daggers but the handle was at the side of each blade

I picked him up.

"What are you?"

"I'm a pair of katar daggers(It's the blades that the assassin in hell boy used look it up)."

I picked him up and something in me awoken.

"Alright now try and hit kid."

I took a stance, Mycroft was light which I liked.

"Well I can't wait to see you trip again." Kid said taunting me.

Now I'm normally a nice guy but when kid said that something in me just snapped.

I charged at kid and when he realized I wasn't going to fall he started shooting at me.

Surprisingly I dodged most of the bullets and deflected some using Mycroft and I could see kid start to look worried. I smiled at that.

I actually made it to kid and I kicked him right in the chest then I ran around fast enough and hit him with the flat part of Mycroft and he flew right into the wall putting a big dent in the wall.

"KID!!!!!!!" Liz and patty screamed."

I snapped back to my senses.

"KID!!!!! O my god I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I just..." I kept rambling on and on until he stopped me.

"Nic that was incredible, I've never seen such a fighting spirit come so naturally I think we just found your partner.