MADNESS

*A few weeks later*

I'm walking up to Tsubaki's apartment to pick her up for our one year anniversary.

I walk into the apartment and Tsubaki is...........................

KISSING BLACK*STAR.

I feel like a bomb about to explode when I black out.

Tsubaki's P.O.V.

Black*star accidentally fell and kissed me. I just hope Nic wasn't.

The door slams shut as I see Nic his expression covered by his bangs.

"O my god Nic I-"

"It's alright." He said and as he lifted his head... I saw the wide grin on his face and a crazy look in his eyes... he was infected with madness!!!

I slowly backed up towards the mirror to call lord death when...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nic screamed as he hunched over.

"Tsubaki...run."

He then ran straight through the wall out onto the street.

I ran straight for the mirror.

*Nic' P.O.V. a little while before he crashes through the wall*

I woke up in side a dark space.

I was tied down to something hard but it was too dark to see what.

"So we finally met."

Something said as it stepped out of the shadows into my vision and he looked... just like me... but with blue skin and white pointy horns that mismatched.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" I spat at those imposter with all the venom I could muster.

"O come on. I'd like think that you'd remember your anger issues."

"You're... well that explains some things."

"Yes. Nic you see too many people have hurt you and you just shrug it off. Well I think it's time they get what's coming to them. STARTING WITH-"

I forced myself to take control but instantly feel my anger fighting back.

I managed to do two things before I lost myself for what would be a long night for the others.

1: "Tsubaki... run."

2: I ran into the wall breaking it and getting myself far away from who I loved most.

Tsubaki's P.O.V.

I ran to the mirror and called lord death.

"Hia h-" Was all he could say before I exploded.

"NO TIME FOR THAT NIC HAS GONE MAD AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP HIM SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR STUPID ROOM AND HELP HIM!!!!!!!"

I immediately covered my mouth.

"Wow... alright don't worry he'll be fine it's not the first time I've had to do this."

"Sorry sir but please." A tear rolled down my cheek. "Save him."

____________________________

O my god people I've got goose bumps from writing this.

What will happen next well... you'll probably find out soon since I love writing this XD