Help

The guys were coming over today to hang out. You know just guys talking about video games and girls.

*door bell rings*

I open the doors to see Kid, Soul, and Black*star standing there.

"Let's get this party started." Soul said as everyone walked in.

I pop in Halo and we start the regular process that is talking while killing.

We keep playing for a few hours until the guys decide to put on a movie. I put on Avatar and we sat back.

"So Nic what do you want to talk about?" Kid asks me.

"How did you know I wanted to talk to you guys about something?"

"O please we've all noticed your strange behavior, so uncool."

"Ok guys I'm gonna confess.*sigh* I like Tsubaki, hell I might even love her and I've got no idea how to handle this and I thought since you guys all had girlfriends-."

"Wait none of us are in or have ever had a relationship except Black*star." Kid answered.

"But I thought you are with Liz and Soul I thought you were with Maka?"

"Nope." They both answered.

"Ok guys after this we need to talk about your feelings."

"Ok but what do you need are advice for?" Soul asked.

"Well one if you guys have any advice then I could use it, Soul I need you to teach me how to control my emotions and flirt with Tsubaki a bit. Kid you seam to know manners and how to dress well so I need you for that. Black*star your job is the most important, I need you to see how Tsubaki feels about me I have no idea how your going to do it but do it without giving off any hint that I like her."

"You can count on us." They all say.

*******a few days later*********

Over the week Soul had been teaching me how to stay cool around Tsubaki and how to be a bit smother. Kid had taught me how to behave at dinner and how to dress for the occasion. All we were waiting on was Black*star.

Tsubaki's P.O.V.

I was standing by my mirror brushing my hair when Black*star walked into my room.

"Hi Black*star." I said smiling at him.

"Well you know I just wanted to say that you know you can tell me anything, right."

"Ya Black*star I know." He was acting kind of odd.

"Ya know like if you like somebody."

"Well there is someone but Black*star you have to swear not to tell him or anyone else, it could be awkward."

"Ok sure tell me."

"Well I have a small crush on...Nic, I know it's stupid I mean why would he like me."

"Well maybe you should ask him, it couldn't hurt."

"No I don't think I could take it if he said he's not interested."

"Well if you change your mind I'm hear to help." He said then walked out of my room.

Nic's P.O.V.

"Sorry I'm late I had to try and find a reason to leave the house." Black*star said sitting down with the rest of the guys.

"So what did she say." I asked him.

"Well she likes you back why wouldn't she, but you've got to move fast she's telling herself that you won't like her."

"Alright we need a plan." Kid said as we started to come up with a plan to show how we really feel about the people we love.