Medusa is a Dead Witch

Kids this is where it's M rated if you hate blood and guts and that stuff you might need a bucket.

____________________________

I walked up to the front door of Medusa's castle lair thing with Maka and kid behind me.

"Just stay behind me." I said coldly.

"Got it." they both said.

I kicked in the door. Literally the door flew down the hallway.

I could feel the anger around my body as I walked down the long hallway.

I ran into a few tadpole bombs but shrugged off the explosions.

I found Erica at the door leading into Medusa's main room.

I toss her through the door.

"MEDUSA GET YOUR FUCKING WITCH ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!"

The middle of a round room lights up as I see Tsubaki tied up on a chair with Medusa beside her.

"Have I made yo-."

"Give her back to me and I'll make your death quick."

"No, in fact this girl can quite take a punch." She then punched Tsubaki.

"..." Dead silence. Then I start chuckling, which gradually turns into a mad laugh.

"Now... YOU ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!"

The air fly's around me as I start glowing slightly red(Not blushing or anger but like resonance glowing).

Medusa gets out her vector blade and attacks me from the side. I easily block it.

"My turn.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yell as I charge her delivering blow after blow to her as she messilly blocked until her blade slides away.

She quickly tried to use her vector arrows on me but I break them easily.

"MYC SOUL RESONANCE!"

Myc's blades went blood red this time and got 3 times the size they usually were.

"THIS IS FOR ALL THE PAIN THAT YOU CAUSED ME, THAT YOU CAUSED HER, AND DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR SON YOU BITCH THE ONE WHO YOU TURNED FUCKING CRAZY. SO THIS IS ALL OF OUR PAIN AND COURAGE AND BRAVERY!!!!!"

I stick both of Myc's blades into her stomach and the pain began.

She screamed as her skin started to burn off. Then once most of her skin was off her guts started falling out until she was a skeleton.

When she was about to die I said."Rot in hell you dam bitch." And she died.

____________________________

Sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to rip Medusa apart and if you don't feel the same then reread or watch or both the anime/manga and see how much of a bitch she is. anyways comment vote tell your friends on wattpad. bye.