Tsubaki's pov

If you haven't guessed by now this is last chapter in Tsubaki's pov and a little bit more so enjoy.

____________________________

Nic arrived at my apartment right at 7 just like he said he would.

I was wearing a red tank top and black mini skirt which felt weird since it wasn't really my style but Liz said to try something new.

I open the door and I see in his eyes that I've made him speechless.

"wow you look great. Well we should get back I decided to cook dinner at my place so we should hurry to make sure it's not cold."

"Ok sounds great."

He took my hand and we walked over to his place.

******************************

"So how does it look." He asked me gesturing to the lovely dinner he had prepared.

"Wow it looks great." I say as I flashed him one of my smiles.

We sit down and start talking about our day. He always listens to me when I talk which I love.

******************************

After dinner we watched an old horror movie to laugh at the effects.

Then he walked me home. we reached my house and I said."Well tonight was fun."

"Ya it was."

****after the kiss**************

I run up to my room grab my pillow a squeal into it so I didn't annoy Black*star.

He kissed me o my god!!!

I instantly call up Maka and Liz.

"Hello?" They both answer.

"Hey guys I just got back from my date with Nic."

"O my god gowns did it go?" Liz asks.

"Well he cooked me a nice dinner we watched an old horror movie to laugh at the effects and he walked me home and well it was nice." I said sounding way too giddy.

"So what happened when you got home." Maka asked.

"Well um we might of kind of sort of... kissed."

1, 2, 3

*High pitched squeal*

"O my god you think you guys are gonna go a bit farther."

"I'm not sure I kind of had to take the lead on the kiss I think we just need to stay at this level until he's comfortable to move forward."

"Wow, it's great to know that he cares about you for more then your looks." They both said.

"So how about you two has soul or kid done anything interesting?"

"Well Soul took me out on a nice boat ride and a picnic."

"Wow I had no idea he was so romantic."

"Yea kid also surprised me, he took me up to the DWMA roof and ate up there."

"Wow you know ever since Nic came along... wait... the guys are using Nic's dating ideas aren't they."

"You know if that's true then you have the sweetest boyfriend ever and it also means."

"I'm gonna kill Soul/Kid!!!!!" They both yell.

"Come on guys at least they tried."

"True... they might be spared." Maka said and I could tell that she had an evil grin on her face.

"Well I should sleep, goodnight you two."

"Goodnight." They both said.

So Nic likes me for me, wow no one ever has. Well there's a first time for everything.